Toaster fire casualty



0 Have your say One person was treated by paramedics following a fire involving a toaster this afternoon.
Two fire engines from Blackpool attended the incident at a flat on Layton Road in Blackpool.
Firefighters used a ventilation unit to clear the smoke.
The casualty was treated for smoke inhalation.
Lancashire Fire and Rescue Service received the call at 3.42pm.
read more

 
30 January 2018 in Regional North West , Views: 38
Share:
 




News Widget for Webmasters


Realtime News

 

«
»
Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
      1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28