Toast Inn: First look at new gin bar in Leicester
You'd be forgiven for thinking this stylish new bar would be located in Leicester's city centre.
But the Stoneygate shopping area is going from strength to strength, with its latest independent offering Toast Inn opening on Francis Street this weekend.
The quirky bar will serve up a drinks menu of high quality gin, cocktails and champagne – along with Italian influenced antipasti, snacks, and even chocolate truffles to soak up the booze.
The on-trend bar taps into the growing gin market in Leicester – although Toast Inn is thought to be the first outside the city centre.
Housed in an old... read more
- 18:49 Car fire shuts one lane of A590
- 18:49 Trump grants posthumous pardon to heavyweight champion Jack Johnson
- 18:47 Roadworks latest: Where to expect delays on Friday, May 25, in the...
- 18:45 Alastair Cook defiance in vain as England suffer worrying collapse...
- 18:45 French Open draw: Who Rafael Nadal, Novak Djokovic and Serena...
- 18:40 Mum gives birth to healthy baby despite being pregnant...
- 18:39 Man Utd transfer news: Pogba swap ‘proposed’ to Barcelona, Fred...
- 18:38 Cabinet shake up for SLDC as new members take up roles
- 18:38 Avon’s £16 Eva Mendes perfume is voted Britain’s best, beating YSL,...
- 18:37 Sheffield tennis court use rockets
- 18:36 Emergency brake was disabled on self-driving Uber that killed woman
- 18:35 Morgan Freeman accused of sexual harassment by multiple women
- 18:35 'I'm not sorry I said it': Erykah Badu on music, motherhood and...
- 18:34 Couple murdered French nanny over ‘bizarre Boyzone obssession’
- 18:34 Morgan Freeman facing ‘multiple’ sex harassment allegations
- 18:31 Pet shops could soon be banned from selling puppies
- 18:31 Arsenal transfer news: Unai Emery told he must have these TWO...
- 18:31 Man Utd transfer news: Chelsea joined in Robert Lewandowski race as...
- 18:30 Readers try to find novelist’s ‘crime scenes’ in Peak District
- 18:28 Keeping the NHS going could cost you £2,000 in extra taxes
- 18:28 Work on derelict Carlisle hotel halted due to fresh fears
- 18:28 Police officers ‘ate cannabis on duty then called for back-up when...
- 18:27 Arrest over Chorley dog’s head incident
- 18:25 Lloyds investors rebel against bank's executive pay report
- 18:23 Irish pro-choice campaigners recount #HomeToVote journeys online
- 18:21 'An absolutely disgusting article': is satire funnier when the...
- 18:21 Sudanese teenager who killed rapist husband appeals death sentence
- 18:18 Arsonists caught fleeing after throwing petrol bomb at house where...
- 18:16 Special ball raises £300k to support Doddie Weir MND cause
- 18:16 Nicola Sturgeon 'horrified' by gagged worker photo