Time Out to run food and drink markets in London and Porto
Time Out, best known for its listings magazines, said on Tuesday it was close to setting up its own food and drink markets in London and Porto, after the British firm's first such venture attracted more than a million visitors in Lisbon.
Chief Executive Julio Bruno said revenue at Time Out Market Lisbon had more than doubled in the six months to the end of June, as 1.3 million visitors ate and drank at the collection of 24 hand-picked restaurants and eight bars at the site it runs.
Time Out takes a percentage of the revenue generated by each of the bars and restaurants in its hall, he said.... read more
- 06:21 Aberdeen star Peter Pawlett determined to earn new deal at Pittdorie
- 06:21 Dundee defender Darren O'Dea says manager Paul Hartley has put him...
- 06:21 Rangers interim boss Graeme Murty is coping well in Ibrox hotseat,...
- 06:21 Scotland star Richie Gray not worried about who is the captain...
- 06:21 Hibs boss Neil Lennon says rant following Raith Rovers draw proves...
- 06:21 Celtic striker Moussa Dembele could stay at Parkhead for four...
- 06:21 The makings of Moussa Dembele as his agent reveals all about the...
- 06:21 East Kilbride striker admits he defied gaffer's orders to seal win...
- 06:20 Bot out, Ukip tells Putin, as pro-Russia tweeters attack Paul Nuttall
- 06:20 Court ruling due on challenge to minimum income...
- 06:20 Shrewsbury boss fined £3,500 over danger hoverboards
- 06:19 RISE AND SHINE: Live travel news, weather and fun features
- 06:18 'The EU will END' Terrified European chief fears Marine Le Pen...
- 06:15 Former Manchester United FC star criticises FOUR current players
- 06:15 Lancashire Police failing stress test
- 06:12 Thousands of tiny plastic 'nurdles' washed up on Hartlepool beach
- 06:12 Top sponsors for Sunderland students event
- 06:12 Camera helps catch Wearside flytipper
- 06:12 Sunderland paedophile snared by Dark Justice
- 06:11 RISE AND SHINE: Live travel news, weather and fun features
- 06:11 Anthony Martial: Why my form was better under Louis van Gaal than...
- 06:10 Plans go in for Sikh temple in Kettering
- 06:10 Independent coffee chain set for expansion with new branches in...
- 06:10 Corby teacher named in top 10 in the world
- 06:10 Teen’s death leaves village in shock
- 06:10 Section of A61 in Chesterfield shut for hours due to 'incident'
- 06:08 WEATHER WARNING: Winds of up to 60mph to batter North West
- 06:08 Vandals cause bus disruption across city
- 06:08 Cycle track arrest of most wanted Morecambe man
- 06:08 Philippine minister doubtful of China row resolution 'during our...