Time for Rokeby residents to speak out
Time is running out to have a say on the current stage of the plans for the two new free schools at Rokeby which were on show at the recent exhibition on the estate.
The exhibition triggered a big turnout from residents but confusion on several aspects of what happens next.
One issue was whether feedback was wanted and if it would be considered before the making of an application for outline planning permission. In a statement to the Advertiser last week the Education Funding Agency (EFA) confirmed feedback will be accepted until this Sunday, October 9. And it confirmed the outline planning... read more
- 08:15 How director Jason Connery’s new film Tommy’s Honour was...
- 08:14 Multi-million pound plans to improve busy South Shields junction...
- 08:14 John Legend stands up for women’s rights calling for ‘more women in...
- 08:14 New payment plan to tackle 'unfair' travel costs for post-16...
- 08:14 Nexus reassures Metro passengers and confirms no station is lined...
- 08:12 Kenny MacAskill: It’s not if, but when indyref2 will be called
- 08:12 Man attacked outside Rotherham takeaway
- 08:12 Aston Villa transfer news: John Terry's double incentive to join
- 08:11 Scots overwhelmingly support older people ‘hate crime’ law
- 08:10 Wossobama Gym star Ashley Beattie will fight Victoria Lomax for...
- 08:09 Stoke City news and transfer rumours LIVE: Bojan gets second...
- 08:07 Avebury neolithic 'stone square circle' discovered
- 08:06 All sold out at Warwick's newest business park
- 08:06 Village waste operator prosecuted for planning offences
- 08:06 BT auditing under investigation
- 08:06 This is the country where most Brits are being arrested
- 08:05 Ashraf’s efforts prove in vain for Cleckheaton
- 08:05 Model Sonny Turner sums up the struggle of shopping for a bikini as...
- 08:04 Which Premier League stadium sees the highest yearly rainfall?
- 08:04 Trespass warning as police name boy who died at DIRFT
- 08:04 British and Irish Lions captain Sam Warburton calls for a response...
- 08:03 Value of George Formby ukulele shows the importance of musical history
- 08:01 South Yorkshire Police 'thrown under the bus' over tree-felling...
- 08:00 Melton schools receive special anti-bullying awards
- 08:00 Reduction in opening times at Northumberland police stations
- 07:59 John Wood Group sees weak first half on fewer projects
- 07:58 Rare tree voted second best in England to be felled
- 07:58 Final day at Duns Primary after almost 130 years of education
- 07:56 Arsenal to try improved Thomas Lemar transfer bid as Arsene Wenger...
- 07:55 Barrow man charged with terrorism offence