Thursday Panel: Can Celtic make the Champions League last 16, is Lithuania a must-win game for Scotland and should Aberdeen be angry with League Cup decision?
After last night can Celtic make the last 16?
ANDY MCGILVRAY: The draw against Man City should give Celtic hope but I don't think they'll qualify.
Their Champions League record at Celtic Park is incredible, but their away record is still terrible, and I suspect that is what will hold them back.
The games against Monchengladbach might be key to it, but I think the best they're looking at is Europa League.
MICHAEL TEMLETT: Last night was a tremendous 90 minutes of football but not something Celtic can maintain throughout the campaign.
The group is still too difficult to overcome but a Europa... read more
- 16:46 Wall Street slips as financials, discretionary stocks drag
- 16:46 U.N. says Thailand leaves legal loophole for torture, disappearances
- 16:46 Teenager punched and stamped on during Widnes street robbery
- 16:46 Car drives into crowd at Mardi Gras parade in Alabama
- 16:45 I refuse to be ashamed of relying on my partner for money
- 16:43 BREAKING: Dozens hurt as car ploughs into crowd at Mardi Gras...
- 16:42 All aboard for re-opening of miniature railway
- 16:42 Online court hearings set to ‘modernise” Scottish courts
- 16:42 EastEnders: Concerned Shirley Carter warns Whitney to STAY AWAY...
- 16:41 Man United star Paul Pogba attacked by fans in restaurant after...
- 16:41 Dean Saunders: This is the key reason why Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool...
- 16:41 EU parliament says governments delayed new rules on car emissions
- 16:40 Horizon Zero Dawn reveals astonishing vision of future Birmingham -...
- 16:40 Not all paedophiles should be jailed, says police chief
- 16:39 This ‘nightmare-inducing’ robot is like the Terminator on roller...
- 16:39 Karen’s dog handling skills are rewarded
- 16:38 Joe Rogan brands CM Punk's UFC debut 'offensive' to mixed martial arts
- 16:38 How would Arsenal look next season if Max Allegri took over in the...
- 16:38 Nicol: Liverpool FC looked like a mid-table team
- 16:38 Mumtaz Member murder: Leicester police turn to Crimewatch to try to...
- 16:37 Plans for camping pods behind Cumbria's Melbreak Hotel
- 16:37 Sir Andy Murray beats Malek Jaziri in first match since shock...
- 16:36 Calls grow for new Sheffield bishop to ease ‘distress and anxiety’
- 16:36 Decision finally due on £46m M1 service station in Sheffield green...
- 16:35 Predict the Premier League winners and who'll clinch Champions...
- 16:34 Kansas shooting: Hundreds attend funeral in India
- 16:34 New leftist splinter group could make life hard for Italy's PM
- 16:33 Girl, six, in collision with car in Shakespeare Street, Sinfin
- 16:33 Former Coventry City midfielder John Fleck's challenge causes...
- 16:33 'You are not to blame' - former NUFC player and sex abuse victim...