Three-year-old with painful eczema is 'shunned by strangers' who wrongly think his itchy, flaky skin is contagious
A mother says her three-year-old son is being treated 'like a modern-day leper' - because he suffers from eczema.
Roman Allen has suffered with the skin condition on his face since he was six months old.
But Danielle, says her son - whose cheeks crack and bleed - regularly gets shunned in the street by strangers who accuse him of being 'contagious'.
Some parents even recoil from Roman if they see him close by - snatching their own children away - wrongly fearing they will contract his condition.
Mrs Allen, 25, from Milton Keynes, said: 'I just wish people would stop treating my son like... read more
- 20:40 Farage campaigns in front of misspelt constituency poster
- 20:39 Jamie Carragher singles out this Liverpool player for criticism: He...
- 20:35 FA Cup draw: All the third round ties as the Premier League big...
- 20:35 Prem boss: This is why Liverpool lost to Bournemouth
- 20:31 Picnics are back at the Pastures concert
- 20:30 New Zealand prime minister John Key annouces shock resignation
- 20:30 When is Basel v Arsenal? TV channel, date, kick-off time and odds
- 20:29 Arsenal star played like he had a point to prove against West Ham:...
- 20:28 Brexit: EU nationals 'will need documentation to stay in UK'
- 20:28 Plans cut to withdraw benefits from obese
- 20:26 Recap: FA Cup third-round draw, Burton Albion drawn away at Premier...
- 20:25 Revealed: Planned proposals for 250 new homes on green fields near...
- 20:25 Chinese buy President Xi and David Cameron visit pub
- 20:24 TIM FROHWEIN INQUEST: Police search for tragic Chief Inspector was...
- 20:22 Victoria and Albert Museum to display Tommy Cooper's fez
- 20:22 Community-minded couple to launch Christmas event
- 20:22 TIM FROHWEIN INQUEST: 'We loved him deeply and we always shall'
- 20:21 Premier League boss reveals the tactics he used to beat Liverpool
- 20:19 Duncan Watmore out for the season after injuring his knee in...
- 20:18 Bus firms reveal Christmas timetable for Burton and South Derbyshire
- 20:18 WATCH: Burton family's journey to start new life in Africa told in...
- 20:17 A52 congestion-busting work set to start in June next year
- 20:17 Man suffers 'horrific' injuries in attack at Derby's Walkabout bar
- 20:17 More change for pupils as school put in 'special measures' by Ofsted
- 20:15 Manchester United fans keen to welcome club legend Jaap Stam back...
- 20:14 TIM FROHWEIN INQUEST: Police search for tragic Chief Inspector was...
- 20:14 Foreign Office urges Britons to be aware of balcony leap dangers...
- 20:14 Beautiful in black! Bethenny Frankel, 46, flaunts her Skinnygirl...
- 20:13 Al Gore meets Donald Trump and Ivanka for climate talks
- 20:12 SFA apologises over failure to deal with child abuse claims