Three people taken to hospital after house fire



Three people needed hospital treatment following a house fire in Blackpool this evening
Two fire engines from Blackpool and one from Bispham attended the fire involving a chimney on Gretna Crescent shortly after 7pm.
By the time firefighters arrived at the scene, the fire had spread from the chimney to a first floor bedroom.
They used four breathing apparatus sets, two hose reels and two ventilation units to extinguish the blaze.
Three people in the house at the time the fire broke out were taken to hospital suffering from smoke inhalation.
read more

 
17 October 2016 in Regional North West , Views: 28
Share:
  •  





    News Widget for Webmasters



    Bring Eugene's son back home immediately

    Realtime News

     

    «
    »
    Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
          1 2 3 4
    5 6 7 8 9 10 11
    12 13 14 15 16 17 18
    19 20 21 22 23 24 25
    26 27 28 29 30 31