Thomson appoints first ever CHILD ambassador and will trial an in-flight children’s corner
As part of the airline’s #NameOurPlane competition, Thomason asked children aged between four and 11 to suggest names for it’s new 787-9 Dreamliner.
The airline also asked the youngsters how it could make the plane better children.
The winner was four-year-old Amber Winters from Birmingham.
She suggested the name Pixie Dust and said plane’s should have a children’s area with bean bags and a reading corner at the back of the aircraft.
Amber, along with ten other finalists got the chance to spend a special Ambassador Day at London Gatwick airport.
The children spent the day putting forward... read more
- 14:28 Huddersfield students have 3D printed a 'bionic' hand for girl who...
- 14:28 Most of us have 13 secrets – including five we’ve never told anyone
- 14:27 'Got 20 chicken nuggets to feed the ducks' Lottery winner Jane Park...
- 14:27 Tories have a 'good chance' of winning Scunthorpe, says Communities...
- 14:27 Mum died from infected scratch after Bulgarian medics failed to...
- 14:27 Emmanuel Macron and Vladimir Putin shake hands ready for frosty...
- 14:27 Who will stay at Liverpool FC this summer?
- 14:27 50 Judo students make the grade
- 14:25 Readers most want better roads for Coventry, according to our survey
- 14:25 Muslim man offers free hugs in response to Manchester terror attack
- 14:24 Stroke of fortune for the Lions’ swimmers
- 14:24 Yemen cholera death toll rises, but number of infections drop - WHO
- 14:23 Kagiso Rabada tears England apart despite Jonny Bairstow resistance
- 14:23 Court round-up: Grantham area defendants in court
- 14:22 Cops arrest 13-year-old over gang attack that left man with serious...
- 14:22 Cambridge American Cemetery photo appeal for US war dead
- 14:21 COLUMN: Good news for Doncaster patients as GPs are either good or...
- 14:21 Amazon launches 40 new channels
- 14:21 Sheffield taxi drivers and mosques denounce Manchester terror...
- 14:20 What a difference an 85-week clean-up operation makes! 5,000 TONNES...
- 14:20 How to maintain your lawn this summer
- 14:18 Spain arrests 14 on suspicion of making, selling...
- 14:18 Kenwick Park GC seniors earn Waltham stalemate
- 14:17 Tributes continue for North East victims of terror attack as MI5...
- 14:17 Confused ASOS customers are receiving half-opened packets of Polos...
- 14:16 Hamerton Zoo Park evacuated over ongoing incident
- 14:15 EU ministers agree car approval rules after dieselgate
- 14:15 Ireland must make call on AIB IPO in next 10 days -minister
- 14:15 Cheshire Oaks host of fun events for half-term
- 14:15 Manchester attack victim Nell Jones's family say their 'hearts have...