Thomson appoints first ever CHILD ambassador and will trial an in-flight children’s corner
As part of the airline’s #NameOurPlane competition, Thomason asked children aged between four and 11 to suggest names for it’s new 787-9 Dreamliner.
The airline also asked the youngsters how it could make the plane better children.
The winner was four-year-old Amber Winters from Birmingham.
She suggested the name Pixie Dust and said plane’s should have a children’s area with bean bags and a reading corner at the back of the aircraft.
Amber, along with ten other finalists got the chance to spend a special Ambassador Day at London Gatwick airport.
The children spent the day putting forward... read more
- 17:36 West Yorkshire highest for horse cruelty complaints as sick animals...
- 17:36 Jail for transgender beautician who assaulted police constable
- 17:36 Special forces need to face scrutiny from parliament, say MPs
- 17:35 Cheltenham Festival victim nearly blinded after being picked on for...
- 17:34 Liverpool vs Roma LIVE: Updates, goals and reaction from Champions...
- 17:34 Liverpool fans will LOVE what Luis Garcia has said about squad...
- 17:34 Anthony Joshua reveals he speaks to Wladimir Klitschko DAILY for...
- 17:34 Transfer News LIVE updates: Huge Salah claim, Man Utd deal close,...
- 17:34 Vile conditions at London pizza place with dead mice on kitchen floor
- 17:34 Sunderland chief gives big update on future of club: Takeover is...
- 17:34 Drugs worth £200,000 seized in Kettering
- 17:32 Frank Skinner: 'Johnny Cash started me on the rocky road to...
- 17:32 Five teenagers arrested after man attacked in Kirkby
- 17:32 Supreme court upholds teenager's 241-year prison term
- 17:31 Lincolnshire Police reveals upsurge in assualts on officers
- 17:30 You will get banned from Facebook for posting about these six...
- 17:29 Police confirm death of a woman in west Cumbria
- 17:27 Lesley Laird launches bid to be Scottish Labour deputy leader
- 17:26 ‘Disrespectful’...rubbish fly-tipped across graves in Wakefield...
- 17:26 Avicii warned management he 'was going to die' amid pressure to do...
- 17:26 Metro Bank founder Vernon Hill sees off shareholder revolt
- 17:25 Burton Albion showed Derby County performance wasn't a one-off -...
- 17:25 Two holiday venues fly the flag for Northumberland
- 17:25 This was the last runner to finish the London Marathon this year
- 17:23 Wasps: Kyle Eastmond could face Northampton Saints, Joe Simpson may...
- 17:21 Ilkeston engineering firm celebrate multi-million pound gas contract
- 17:20 Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp backed to complete goalkeeper deal
- 17:18 Stollers £3m clearance marks the final stage of refurb
- 17:18 Residents in Dalton bemoan 'horrendous' parking situation
- 17:18 'Beyond belief': Brexit app for EU nationals won't work on iPhones