Thomas Lemar says YES to Liverpool move, but two other clubs keen: Monaco may wait to sell
That's the verdict of journalist Duncan Castles.
Arsenal had a bid accepted for Lemar on deadline day in August but a deal didn't go through.
Liverpool were also chasing the player and were said to have an agreement over the player.
With Manchester United also sniffing around, Monaco can expect to make a big return on the 22-year-old.
And Castles expects an auction for the talented midfielder to be held in the summer rather than now.
When discussing who Arsenal are targeting as a replacement for the outgoing Alexis Sanchez, he said on The Transfer Window podcast: "(A) guy they are... read more
- 13:55 Jo Cox's family vow to support shamed Brendan
- 13:55 Matt Jansen column
- 13:55 Nelson is Lancashire's fourth luckiest town
- 13:54 ‘Risk of significant snowfall’ for eastern England predicted by Met...
- 13:54 Mother of Baby P ‘asking for a hysterectomy to increase her chance...
- 13:54 Man who kept owl heads in jam jars fined
- 13:54 10 great things to do in Derbyshire this half term
- 13:53 YP Letters: Flawed arguments over compensation of Brexit trade loss
- 13:53 YP Letters: Heathrow PR overblows value of third runway
- 13:53 Disruption for trains through Preston over Easter Bank Holiday...
- 13:53 Students generosity helps Third World families
- 13:51 Colorado Girl Scouts are now allowed to sell their cookies in front...
- 13:52 Suspected drug dealer jumped in duck pond: Police chase in...
- 13:52 Warnings over Amazon toy after young girl ends up in hospital with...
- 13:51 Clitheroe is the unluckiest place in the UK
- 13:52 Institutional sex abuse survivors urged to come forward for inquiry
- 13:51 How do tuition fees in the UK compare to other countries?
- 13:51 10 great things to do in Derbyshire this half term
- 13:51 Clitheroe KFC temporary closure as chain runs out of chicken
- 13:51 Liam Payne, 24, reveals what he and Cheryl, 34, disagree over...
- 13:51 Cash Isa savings rates begin to tick up
- 13:51 The Great North Air Ambulance a step closer to finding a new base
- 13:51 Suspected drug dealer jumped in duck pond: Police chase in...
- 13:51 Stars of the future: The 50 most promising under-20 players in...
- 13:51 YP Letters: Dreading the closure of our local banks
- 13:51 KFC closures across Wigan borough - latest
- 13:49 NBA All-Star Weekend: Slam dunks, superheroes and a shaky anthem
- 13:47 Colorado Girl Scouts are now allowed to sell their cookies in front...
- 13:46 Revealed: The best Harrogate GP surgeries according to NHS rankings
- 13:46 Pete Wishart rules himself out of SNP’s deputy leader race