This time-warped family live completely in the 1940s
Most of us love a bit of vintage – whether that’s shopping in second-hand shops, buying a Smeg fridge or listening to the odd bit of Vera Lynn.
This sour-faced, hairless little cat has finally found a new home after being abandoned But one family has decided to take their love of all things 1940s to the next level.
The von Mews live in a house which has been designed to look like it’s straight out of wartime Britain.
Not only that but the family all dress in period clothing and eat a traditional wartime diet.
Kitten von Mew and her husband Richard dress exclusively in vintage-inspired... read more
- 11:39 Nigel Slater’s courgettes and tagliatelle recipe
- 11:39 Microbead ban: Here are some natural alternatives
- 11:39 Supermarket chain plans to demolish neighbouring Whitefied shop to...
- 11:39 Fire breaks out above Ulverston town centre business
- 11:38 Watch: Ripon's Got Talent acts find out they're through to the final
- 11:38 New fire and ambulance station helping to save lives in Sleaford
- 11:38 Body of man found dead in river is identified and named after...
- 11:38 Jobs to go at Poundworld head office in Normanton
- 11:38 Buxton woman transformed into singing sensation Sia for Stars in...
- 11:37 Cambridge students finish the year stumbling home after...
- 11:37 Manager’s delight at pub’s new look
- 11:37 Anti-stalking: Cheshire Police and Suzy Lamplugh Trust launch unit
- 11:36 Chelsea stars fearing Eden Hazard will quit for Real Madrid...
- 11:36 Outfitter toasts £100k whisky hire contract
- 11:36 Ryan Giggs sends message to Gareth Bale over Manchester...
- 11:36 Driver left with serious injuries after collision with lorries on...
- 11:36 IN PICTURES: Wigan through the decades
- 11:36 World Cup fantasy football tips: Most picked XI ahead of Round 2...
- 11:33 F1: Red Bull announce two-year engine deal with Honda
- 11:33 Body found in Lincolnshire drain near Sibsey formerly identified as...
- 11:33 Driver left with serious injuries after collision with lorries on...
- 11:31 Major investment made in re-branded Grasmere hotel
- 11:30 What the Queen and Meghan had for lunch at Chester Town Hall
- 11:29 Aidan McAnespie: Soldier charged over checkpoint killing
- 11:29 Lloyds under pressure as HBOS fraud report is published
- 11:29 Sight charity holding open day in Kettering
- 11:29 All three opposition councillor groups call for "extraordinary...
- 11:28 Berwickshire lifeboat crews in action
- 11:28 Goswick to stage Open qualifying
- 11:28 Restaurant and homes plan approved for Whitburn