This terminally ill mum wants to take her children to Disneyland
A fundraising campaign for a mum with terminal cancer has raised more than £4,000 in just three days.
Sheila Chowdhury, from St Helens , has been diagnosed with both bowel and liver cancer.
Sheila, 32, is mum to two children, Asha, nine, and Teddie, four.
Her friends and family set up a gofundme page to help Sheila realise her dream of going to Disneyland Paris with her children and to look at funding alternative treatments for her battle.
Read More Fundraising evening in Widnes for Halton cancer charity
Sheila’s sister Amy Chowdhury, 27, said: “Doctors aren’t sure how long she has left.... read more
- 10:34 Man’s desperate appeal: “I just need my arm back”
- 10:33 Does this mean Sergio Aguero is fit for Man City vs Manchester United?
- 10:33 Juan Mata confident of a Manchester United comeback for season finale
- 10:33 Work starts on new £3.8m visitor centre
- 10:33 The truth is back out there - X-Files to return for 10-part series
- 10:33 Brave female staff recall ‘frightening’ robbery at Post Office in...
- 10:33 Open and shut case for firm’s in-house move
- 10:33 Rangers star Clint Hill belts out Follow Follow with fans after...
- 10:32 Warwickshire Fire Service join water safety campaign after...
- 10:32 From 'Sandwich Artist' to 'Fearless Telephone Appointment Maker ' -...
- 10:32 Manchester City striker Sergio Aguero to wear custom new boots vs...
- 10:31 Broken down vehicle on northbound M6
- 10:31 UK consumer morale softens in first quarter on price worries -...
- 10:31 Woolworths COULD be returning to the high street soon - according...
- 10:31 Banks boost FTSE as French election ignites risk-on rally
- 10:31 The former Forest Mills lace factory could soon look like this
- 10:30 Police warning over increase in waste fires in Bispham
- 10:30 Aston Villa analysis: The game-changer, the rock, the star man and...
- 10:30 Sainsbury's shoppers can earn 10 TIMES more Nectar points over May...
- 10:30 West Brom academy teams 'victims of own success' this season
- 10:30 Maikel Kieftenbeld's rallying call as Birmingham City fight to...
- 10:29 Luis Suarez hails Lionel Messi after Barcelona star nets 500th club...
- 10:29 Yaya Toure wants to play Manchester derby without a referee as he...
- 10:29 May the force be with you at Louth Library
- 10:28 Work starts on new £3.8m visitor centre
- 10:28 Cumbrian nature lovers get close to TV's Simon
- 10:27 Fire crews called out to tree and car fires in Leamington
- 10:27 Meet the intersex model who is rocking the fashion industry
- 10:26 Doncaster mayoral election: what matters to you
- 10:26 VIDEO: As Red Arrows return to Doncaster, watch amazing vintage...