This schoolgirl suffered a rare and dangerous allergic reaction to a bath bomb



A schoolgirl who suffered a rare and dangerous allergic reaction to a bath bomb has been praised by paramedics .
Eleanor Jordan was rushed to hospital when her eye swelled up “like she had been punched” within hours of using the bath product.
Today, Eleanor’s dad told of his shock after his daughter’s eye was left looking “like a fish eye”
Now the 11-year-old has been honoured by the North East Ambulance Service (NEAS) for her courageous response to the treatment she had to undergo.
Eleanor’s dad David said: “She had been in the bath earlier that evening and used a bath bomb.
“Nothing... read more

 
4 October 2016 in Regional North East, Views: 30
Source: Sunday Sun
Share:
  •  





    News Widget for Webmasters



    Bring Eugene's son back home immediately

    Realtime News

     

    «
    »
    Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
          1 2 3 4
    5 6 7 8 9 10 11
    12 13 14 15 16 17 18
    19 20 21 22 23 24 25
    26 27 28 29 30 31