This restaurant will cook you a pizza in just 180 seconds
Every been so goddamn hungry that you can’t wait more than three minutes to stuff your face with bread, cheese and tomato?
If you’re afflicted by a serious case of pizza craving, this new restaurant might really turn your pizza wheel.
It promises to cook your pizza in a 900-degree oven, meaning that once you count to 180, your dinner will be ready.
And before you grumble that ready meals take the same amount of time in the microwave, these pizzas are fresh and made in-house – so a step-up from your average plastic wrapped curry.
More: Food You can buy a personal pizza oven which will cook... read more
- 08:05 Model Sonny Turner sums up the struggle of shopping for a bikini as...
- 08:04 Which Premier League stadium sees the highest yearly rainfall?
- 08:04 Trespass warning as police name boy who died at DIRFT
- 08:04 British and Irish Lions captain Sam Warburton calls for a response...
- 08:03 Value of George Formby ukulele shows the importance of musical history
- 08:01 South Yorkshire Police 'thrown under the bus' over tree-felling...
- 08:00 Melton schools receive special anti-bullying awards
- 08:00 Reduction in opening times at Northumberland police stations
- 07:59 John Wood Group sees weak first half on fewer projects
- 07:58 Rare tree voted second best in England to be felled
- 07:58 Final day at Duns Primary after almost 130 years of education
- 07:56 Arsenal to try improved Thomas Lemar transfer bid as Arsene Wenger...
- 07:55 Barrow man charged with terrorism offence
- 07:55 British tourist fighting for life after plunging from hotel balcony...
- 07:55 Ayr boy Sean Strickland gets call to Rangers School of Football
- 07:55 British and Irish Lions train in Wellington ahead of win-or-bust...
- 07:52 Covestro vows to cash out to shareholders if no takeover on cards
- 07:52 UK regulator to investigate PWC's audits of BT after Italian scandal
- 07:51 Gateway to Gleneagles
- 07:51 Art owned by Kirklees Council has increased in value by £12m
- 07:50 Wardlaw and Khan steer Moor to Hampshire Cup quarter-finals
- 07:48 SIMON LAMBERT: Do you care what your fund charges? There's a big...
- 07:48 Ulster Bank launches the best easy-access rate in almost a year at...
- 07:48 Barcelona to keep Andres Iniesta after struggles to find a replacement
- 07:48 Royal Mint looks to cash in on coin collecting boom as it buys...
- 07:48 Pope's top financial advisor Cardinal Pell becomes highest-ranking...
- 07:48 Harrogate to be central hub for 2019 UCI Road World Championships
- 07:47 Rio Tinto shareholders okay $2.69 billion coal assets sale to...
- 07:47 China denounces accusations it is main source of fake goods in EU
- 07:47 Live updates: Disorder raids after mass brawl at Black-E