This Nottingham road is one of the most congested in England
A three-mile stretch of the A610 in Nottingham is one of the most congested commuter routes in England, according to new research.
A study by INRIX has claimed that drivers lose an average of 19 hours stuck in traffic every year between Broxtowe Lane and the M1 junction 26.
The research also shows that drivers using the road reach an average of just 16mph during rush hour.
The worst time to travel along the stretch of road is Wednesday at 5pm, when speeds drop to just 8pmh.
The study, based on traffic speed data collected between January and December last year, claims that drivers in... read more
- 12:20 Man feared wife was dead after 30ft ravine fall
- 12:20 Dundee United striker Simon Murray on his way to Hibs
- 12:20 Launch of indoor market
- 12:19 YP Comment: TV’s ‘action man’ – Blue Peter’s John Noakes is remembered
- 12:19 Barnoldswick music festival hit by tragedy
- 12:19 Dedicate a sunflower in memory of loved ones
- 12:18 Some young Hong Kong residents want to be part of Britain again
- 12:18 Somalia's al-Shabab stones man to death for adultery
- 12:17 Bayern Munich star hints at move: Chelsea said to have launched offer
- 12:17 Dot To Dot festival is 'one of the best dates on Nottingham's...
- 12:16 'There’s too much else going on to worry about instead of another...
- 12:16 Ben Davies staying at Grimsby Town after signing new one-year contract
- 12:16 Wanted violent attacker Sam Johnson arrested by Immingham police
- 12:16 Photographers pay tribute to fellow founding member of the...
- 12:16 Internet dating blamed for rape increase
- 12:15 WATCH: Fisherman fights off great white shark after it leapt INTO...
- 12:15 Britain's Got Talent 2017: Niels Harder promises 'very dangerous'...
- 12:14 Businesses show they are fighting fit for new partnership
- 12:13 Don’t panic, but this massive, horrible Australian spider has just...
- 12:13 Leamington facebook page reunites long-lost family
- 12:13 Kenilworth Grand Show promises day of fun
- 12:13 Police show off their dance moves at Radio 1 Big Weekend in Hull
- 12:13 Record number of English wine makers set up business last year as...
- 12:12 People who go to university are more likely to have affairs
- 12:11 Popular classic car garage Roman gets new owner
- 12:11 Security at Urdd National Eisteddfod stepped up after Manchester...
- 12:10 Western Digital may join Japan-KKR group for Toshiba chip unit bid...
- 12:10 BMW says shortage of parts from Bosch hampers production
- 12:10 Oddfellows Goes Paddling launches pop-up seaside resort within...
- 12:10 Do dating tips from a ‘pickup artist’ work? We put the advice of a...