This is why Hector Bellerin's future will define Arsenal for years to come
Hector Bellerin, the Gunners' exciting Spanish prospect, is more than your run-of-the-mill Premier League full-back.
He is solid in defence, threatening in attack, has pace to burn and is just 21 years of age.
The manner in which he has established himself as Arsene Wenger's first-choice in the position is a credit to the young man.
And, unsurprisingly, a number of vultures are circling.
Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola is a fan while Barcelona want to bring him back after losing him to Arsenal five years ago.
Arsenal must keep hold of him. It is as simple as that.
They have sold a number... read more
- 07:30 Jill Stephenson: We need foreigners to teach kids English
- 07:30 SE Asia Stocks-Up as investors move past Trump's healthcare setback
- 07:30 Japan seeks answers in avalanche deaths of seven students and teacher
- 07:26 Tesco fined £129m for overstating profits
- 07:25 Surprise arrest in house
- 07:23 Rise in pupils taking term-time holidays in Sheffield
- 07:23 McLaren factory plan submitted
- 07:23 China to punish firms for fake trade data, other foreign trade...
- 07:23 Oil futures supported by weaker dollar, but bloated supply still...
- 07:22 Brexit: Northern Ireland ‘can leave the UK for Europe’
- 07:22 Nikkei rises as yen rally pauses, investors hunt ex-dividend shares
- 07:20 Ericsson to take writedowns, provisions, restructuring charges in...
- 07:20 South Yorkshire charity issues warning over conman
- 07:20 Traffic madness
- 07:20 We don’t need a J35 service station
- 07:18 WATCH: Burton balloon-modeller Paul Brown aims high with 10-foot...
- 07:18 Cleethorpes care home goes top of the class and wins best design award
- 07:18 Sgt Wilko’s barmy army! Fans will have winning feeling when Leeds...
- 07:17 More than 100 people to protest plans for new Huddersfield school -...
- 07:16 Ex-South Yorkshire Police to challenge his removal from the force
- 07:16 Hull KR close to signing Zach Dockar-Clay and Josh Johnson
- 07:16 New poll shows centrist Macron beating Le Pen to win French election
- 07:15 How will Brussels react to Article 50 being triggered?
- 07:15 Reality Check: Will the UK pay a €60bn 'divorce bill'?
- 07:15 Liam Payne faces the realities of nappy-changing head on in small...
- 07:14 Repeated fires cause damage to Lincolnshire's most haunted church
- 07:14 Street which fought huge housing plan could now get 280 new homes
- 07:14 More than 400 Doncaster properties hit by power cut
- 07:11 Beyond the blade: the truth about knife crime in Britain
- 07:11 Hartlepool United improving all the time