This is what is replacing former Turners at 69 in Harborne
The venue which was once home to former Michelin starred eatery Turners at 69 will become an Indian restaurant.
Tiffin, described as “a casual down to earth eatery”, opens in Harborne High Street in February.
It will be the second restaurant opened by owner Abdul Hoque in Harborne - who also owns Umami in Lordswood Road.
Acclaimed chef Richard Turner closed Turners at 69 in January after securing a deal with Umami’s co-owner Abdul - who will be taking over the lease.
Since opening in 2015 Umami has won rave reviews from foodies and counts Rolling Stones band member Ronnie Wood as a... read more
- 15:48 Daniel Craig’s own Aston Martin to go under the hammer
- 15:48 Town poll to be held asking Whitby residents: 'Do you want to leave...
- 15:48 A64 in Yorkshire closed after 10ft concrete blocks fall onto the road
- 15:48 Sir Alex Ferguson insists he is 'proud to have been a rival,...
- 15:48 Banned dangerous driver hit car in Mansfield
- 15:48 ‘Be Water Aware’ is the message as temperatures rise
- 15:47 Kirkby couple sentenced for bus shelter sex session
- 15:47 Meet the schoolgirl filmmaker and her canine camera star
- 15:47 Coppull author to read Reu The Rainbow Gnu in support of Reuben's...
- 15:46 ‘Be Water Aware’ is the message as temperatures rise
- 15:45 Thomasina Miers’ recipe for lentils with pancetta, goat’s curd and...
- 15:45 Cocktail of the week: Martello Hall's Little red door
- 15:45 Shop in town goes single-use plastic free
- 15:44 Arsene Wenger quits Arsenal: Who joins Thierry Henry in his best...
- 15:44 Arsenal expected XI: Arsene Wenger to go 4-3-3 against West Ham for...
- 15:44 PIERS MORGAN: I'm glad Wenger's going, but I'm also glad I can...
- 15:44 Chelsea expected XI: Who will make Antonio Conte’s 3-4-3 for FA Cup...
- 15:44 US court sentences former Liberian warlord to 30 years
- 15:44 Last Damascus rebels bombarded as Assad presses advantage in Syria
- 15:44 Bristol hospital vows to improve training after death of teenager
- 15:43 Last days of Preston's former indoor market caught on camera
- 15:42 Doncaster Apprentice star returns to TV to tell of store's success...
- 15:42 A guide to nudist beaches in North Wales
- 15:40 Land Rovers put through their paces on muddy Grantham course
- 15:40 Papa John’s is selling a ‘cheeseburger pizza’
- 15:40 Annabel’s new role in BBC drama The Split
- 15:40 Express in New York for a 30th to remember
- 15:40 Students’ hopes to topple Yorkshire’s highest peaks
- 15:40 Pit banner parade to return after 30 years
- 15:40 Housebuilder gives baby unit a £1k donation