This guy really doesn’t think tampons should be free for women who can’t control their bladders
We’ve been petitioning for years, if not decades, for the tampon tax to be dropped.
This threesome want to get married and spend the rest of their lives together But it turns out that we’ve all been wasting out goddamn time.
Because women who can’t control their bloody bladders don’t deserve free tampons.
And a lot of people were confused.
Twitter user @ryanwilliams97 has pointed out that we should all pay for our own tampons if we’re unable to control ourselves.
He likens having a period to needing to pee, and said that if women can’t hold their blood in until they get to a toilet , they... read more
- 05:44 Australia, Indonesia restore full military ties, see progress on trade
- 05:44 Egypt annoyed as Britain continues suspension of flights
- 05:43 Newcastle vs Sunderland - which city's residents are most likely to...
- 05:43 Time for a talk talk with Talk Talk over the way they handle...
- 05:43 Got an appointment with Scottish Power? They might not turn up
- 05:43 Question Time is coming to Sunderland: How can I get in the audience?
- 05:43 From birdwatching to chess… favourite hobbies of each Prem club's...
- 05:43 Manchester United v Southampton combined XI: Who makes the cut...
- 05:39 'Bursting point' NHS has missed bed targets for five years - Labour
- 05:39 Booze touts, bonking and 'professional beggars': Is it time to...
- 05:39 Monster who raped two girls was previously jailed over £115,000...
- 05:38 Minister unveils name of North Yorkshire Sirius Minerals mine
- 05:37 Arsenal setback: Potential Arsene Wenger replacement could become...
- 05:31 IS threat to UK as great as the IRA's in the 70s - terror...
- 05:31 Top bosses! Which managers have won the EFL Cup since 1992?
- 05:31 Watch in awe as man detonates cage full of fireworks in his garden
- 05:21 New bistro open for business in Lincolnshire town
- 05:17 Eric Cantona discusses Zlatan Ibrahimovic: Why he's so important...
- 05:02 Stoke boss Mark Hughes has his say on Dele Alli's horror tackle
- 05:02 David Haye wants to end Tony Bellew's career in front of his family
- 04:55 Ernie is laid to rest at the winning post
- 04:52 Jeremy Corbyn 'determined to finish job'
- 04:48 Homes approved for garden
- 04:43 Pokemon Go APK reveals more news on shiny Gen 2 Pocket Monsters
- 03:49 Cesar Azpilicueta wants more trophies to earn label of Chelsea legend
- 03:49 Fernerbahce ready to listen to offers of £13million for Chelsea...
- 03:44 Ministers criticised over named person consultation
- 03:44 £165m Manchester tramline set to open
- 03:40 Mass Effect Andromeda release date minimum specs revealed as...
- 03:38 Care home woman to get £45,000 payout for 'deprivation of liberty'