This CPR quiz could help you save someone’s life
If you’ve ever taken a First Aid course, you’ll know exactly how to perform CPR.
But if you’re one of the many people that haven’t, it’s important you read this.
Police smash hot car’s window to perform CPR on baby, turns out it’s a doll One in eight heart attack victims die as a result of poor CPR training levels across the country, a new study has found.
The study, by Warwick University, found that survival rates are almost zero if people collapse and get no support until paramedics arrive.
While if immediate CPR is carried out, it can ‘double the chance’ a person will live.
Take this... read more
- 07:27 China fines retailer Muji for listing Taiwan as a country
- 07:26 Brooke Kinsella: Why I helped EastEnders on knife crime story
- 07:25 Martin Luther King's daughter rubbishes Bannon claim about Trump
- 07:25 It's no yolk: Barrow cafe sparks debate after admitting it ships...
- 07:25 Top tips for ladies ahead of The Mail Picnic Day at Cartmel Racecourse
- 07:25 Evidence in suspected drug dealer trial mistakenly destroyed by police
- 07:25 Elderly couple get remarried 30 years after divorcing because wife...
- 07:24 Woman launches Carlisle's first Death Café
- 07:24 Delays and lane closures on M62
- 07:23 Mambas, medicine and one girl's race to survive Kenya's biting problem
- 07:23 'A ticket to the next life': the lavish Buddhist dog funerals of...
- 07:23 Real Madrid vs Liverpool: Combined XI of the two clubs ahead of...
- 07:23 Chelsea news: David Luiz wanted by Carlo Ancelotti in first Napoli...
- 07:21 How many litres of water should I drink in a day?
- 07:18 I'm nervous about buying a house – should I go ahead?
- 07:18 Europcar claims I scratched my hire car, but where’s the evidence?
- 07:17 MP stresses the crucial nature of a good rail service for Berwick
- 07:15 Four arrested in Hartlepool following car chase
- 07:14 Carradice leads fight back as Birstall overcome Hopton Mills to...
- 07:14 Twist at top of Premier table as Hanging Heaton suffer first defeat...
- 07:12 Two Barnsley women due in court today accused of murder
- 07:11 Befriending service for the lonely in Northampton plea for urgent...
- 07:10 Dowson delighted to be part of Boyd's Saints setup
- 07:10 Arsenal star Henrikh Mkhitaryan reveals what he hopes Unai Emery...
- 07:10 Thomas reassures Cobblers fans that off-field issues will not...
- 07:10 Poolies have the power to drive Hartlepool United back where they...
- 07:09 Emergency ‘shock’ measures lined up for Scots economy
- 07:06 Man runs 67-mile heart-shaped marathon around Manchester to pay...
- 07:04 Health column: Athletes must look after their brains
- 07:04 IN PICTURES: Buckingham comes together for the royal wedding