This could be Wales's most expensive kitchen...and you'll be surprised where it is
It cost £2m to build, is home to the finest state-of-the-art equipment and has been created to revolutionise how we look at food.
But this incredible tribute to cooking isn't found in a Heston Blumenthal restaurant or swanky London hotel.
Instead, it has been built by frozen food chain Iceland at its Deeside headquarters to create, test and benchmark their products.
Read More Iceland Vs Iceland: Can you tell the difference between the supermarket chain and the Nordic country?
The overall kitchen area includes a total of six cooking areas. There are five domestic kitchens designed for... read more
- 11:10 Blackfriar: Good news rolls out for Asda but more needs to be done
- 11:10 Magpies defender opens new pitch
- 11:09 Theresa May has no plan to save power-sharing, says Sinn Féin
- 11:09 Why Liverpool star Mohamed Salah will only get even better, says...
- 11:09 Liverpool star Mohamed Salah sent transfer warning amid Real Madrid...
- 11:09 Been here lately? It used to be a Newcastle bank, now it's a...
- 11:08 The Big Bang Theory season 11, episode 16 release date: When will...
- 11:08 Wigan man smashed window after being kicked out of nightclub
- 11:07 Air ambulance called to property near Horncastle
- 11:05 Council’s call for development sites
- 11:05 A66 in Cumbria blocked after crash between lorry and car
- 11:05 Police appeal after assault in Cramlington
- 11:04 'Inadequate' doctors' surgery given ANOTHER six months to improve
- 11:03 Roy Keane defends Paul Pogba and insists Romelu Lukaku and Alexis...
- 11:02 Pendle charity concert set to be night to remember
- 11:01 Rainhill High expected to post £1m budget deficit
- 11:01 Traffic lights failure in Prescot causes traffic chaos
- 11:00 Tributes pour in for Bloom queen Norah
- 11:00 University fees vow under fire from resort MP
- 10:59 Pendle charity concert set to be night to remember
- 10:59 Former hostage writes to Padiham children studying his story
- 10:59 Lewis Hamilton gets behind the wheel with Billy Monger at...
- 10:59 University lecturers begin strike action over pensions
- 10:59 Eurozone 'euphoria' ends as confidence in German business falls
- 10:59 Yannick Bolasie freestyles about 17 of his Everton team-mates with...
- 10:59 New Belper micropub plans submitted to Amber Valley Borough Council
- 10:59 They've done it! Harrogate friends complete epic trek across the...
- 10:58 This is what happened when Shrek and Princess Fiona went shopping...
- 10:58 Who is Graham Potter? A lowdown on the rising coach plotting to...
- 10:58 Ex-Liverpool star Dietmar Hamann slams ’embarrassing’ Manchester...