This amazing Bullring LEGO model has been discovered and restored by Birmingham cleaners
An incredible LEGO model of Birmingham’s famous Bullring has been discovered – by the shopping centre’s cleaners!
The miniature model - which features 60,000 bricks - was created in 2003 by professional LEGO builder Duncan Titmarsh to mark the opening of the LEGO store at the landmark shopping centre.
But when the LEGO store closed down, the model was put into storage and forgotten about.
That was until cleaners Nick Morrey and Antoni James, who happened to be adult fans of LEGO or AFOLs as they are more commonly known, found what was to them, hidden treasure.
Read More Exciting things to... read more
- 09:31 Arsene Wenger confirms Aaron Ramsey will return to Arsenal squad...
- 09:31 Can you guess the Premier League clubs managed by these 20 mystery...
- 09:31 Are these some of the worst photographic fails by car sellers?
- 09:31 Halfords launches Black Friday flash sale a month early
- 09:31 National Sperm Bank in Birmingham forced to stop recruiting new donors
- 09:31 Man charged with second count of murder over backpacker deaths
- 09:30 Witness haunted by Lee Rigby's brutal murder hanged himself after...
- 09:30 Girl sets up 17-year direct debit for ex who asked for his money back
- 09:30 Game shows are different in South Korea: Bikini-clad model...
- 09:30 Super-cool bunny in sunglasses is given the ultimate...
- 09:30 Hyped-up Russia ready for World War Three but not for the reason...
- 09:29 700 homes, a pub, restaurant and shop: Plans for new huge...
- 09:29 Sunderland fatigue won’t be an issue against Arsenal, says Duncan...
- 09:29 Police launch search for missing Glasgow teenager who disappeared...
- 09:28 AUDIO: Heartbreaking 999 call from terrified elderly woman...
- 09:28 Family’s thanks for support after fire destroys their Swinstead home
- 09:28 Nissan announcement is ‘fantastic’, say suppliers
- 09:28 Hospital search for family or friends of woman, 55, who died there...
- 09:28 Hong Kong stocks at 2-month low on U.S. rate hike prospects
- 09:26 Arsenal injury blow: Arsene Wenger confirms Gunners star ruled out...
- 09:24 Expiry date for cash earmarked for new Castle Way crossing in Carlisle
- 09:24 Police visit nail bars, car washes and takeaways in anti-slavery week
- 09:24 Unsafe railway bridge needs to be demolished, says Network Rail
- 09:24 The Bay Gateway: Exclusive preview of the new road
- 09:24 Attack victim Ben is out of coma and talking to family
- 09:23 Wales Rally GB in Chester: Everything you need to know
- 09:23 Smail Ayad charged in Australia with second British backpacker murder
- 09:23 Chris Tarrant: Since I had a stroke I've been taking a lot more...
- 09:22 Historic Warwick sites recognised as being ‘at risk’
- 09:21 Junior Football: Free-scoring Gartcairn keep Junior Cup dream alive