'Things will get worse before they get better': Sky Blues supporter Juggy Chima on the current state of Coventry City
There have been some tough times following the Sky Blues in recent years, but the events of the last week suggest that things will get worse before they get better.
It’s generally agreed that Tony Mowbray left with his head held high and the backing of the majority of the support. In a nutshell, he could do no more with the resources he had at his disposal. I take on board that in recent weeks he made some questionable tactical decisions, but surely we expected him to try different approaches the longer the winless run went on?
So, where do we go from here? I’ll admit that I am worried.... read more
- 10:06 From this to this: Sub-zero temperatures set to bring Doncaster...
- 10:05 Half of drivers think speeding is acceptable, poll finds
- 10:05 From this to this: Sub-zero temperatures set to bring Doncaster...
- 10:05 Pope comforts boy scared that his dead dad isn’t in heaven because...
- 10:04 Arsenal confirm Arsene Wenger will leave the club
- 10:04 Stan Kroenke’s statement in full as Arsene Wenger decides to step...
- 10:03 Ambitious bid being prepared to bring Channel 4 hub to South of...
- 10:03 Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger to step down at end of season following...
- 10:03 Letters: Not just Windrush generation who fall foul of UK authorities
- 10:02 You can now enjoy a cannabis-infused afternoon tea
- 10:02 Plans approved to demolish the landmark Saltersgate Inn
- 10:02 Arsenal to CONFIRM Arsene Wenger exit? Tweet from journalist sends...
- 10:02 Lytham library plan launched by friends group
- 10:01 Jubilant times at Jubilee Park
- 10:00 Burton boxing legend Frazer Clarke set for homecoming celebrations...
- 09:58 Chorley couple celebrates 60 years of marriage - and welcomes five...
- 09:57 Sisters undergoing chemotherapy 11,000 miles apart launch ‘Feel the...
- 09:57 Significant increase in arsons across Leicestershire last year
- 09:57 Man Utd boss Jose Mourinho sent Paul Pogba warning in worrying...
- 09:56 Search for family after Brighouse man, 65, dies
- 09:56 Windrush: Alan Johnson says landing cards decision was made in 2009
- 09:55 Competition: Win tickets to Burnley's Reel Cinema
- 09:55 Scottish sports stars should 'safeguard lucrative deals'
- 09:55 In pictures: How Leeds made the most of the mini heatwave
- 09:55 Search for family after Brighouse man, 65, dies
- 09:54 Parking action plan developed for Berwick
- 09:54 Competition: Win tickets to Burnley's Reel Cinema
- 09:54 The Queen wants Prince Charles to take over as Commonwealth head
- 09:54 Half of drivers think speeding is acceptable, poll finds
- 09:53 Egyptian Premier League moves fixtures so nation can watch Mohamed...