Thierry Henry: My thoughts on Granit Xhaka's 'weird' situation at Arsenal
Arsenal bought Granit Xhaka from Bundesliga outfit Borussia Monchengladbach in the summer for a reported £33million.
But the Switzerland international has struggled for game time this season, starting just nine games across all competitions.
Arsenal legend Thierry Henry is aware the 24-year-old needs time to adjust to the Premier League but has been surprised by his lack of minutes.
"It's kind of a weird one," Henry told Sky Sports on Xhaka's situation at the Gunners.
"Arsenal bought him so I was expecting him to start, maybe not every single game at the beginning because he... read more
- 13:31 Crash drink-driver fell over after she arrived at care home to...
- 13:31 Chelsea news: Conte to Arsenal claim, Blues in for Martial, Klopp...
- 13:30 BTS land two entries in top 100 greatest boyband songs
- 13:30 Leeds hospices’ 40 anniversaries: 40 fundraising ideas to pay...
- 13:30 Revealed: The films that captured Leeds on the big screen
- 13:30 Burglars cut through shutter to steal from Harrogate town centre shop
- 13:30 Woman found used condom ‘with dark hairs attached’ in her Tesco kale
- 13:27 M6 crash: Car hits Highways England vehicle attending breakdown
- 13:26 Second air ambulance for Scotland planned
- 13:26 Theatr Clwyd welcomes touring production of A Midsummer Night's Dream
- 13:26 Specialist recruiter to grow own ranks
- 13:25 Raunds Music Festival is back with a bang
- 13:25 Inquests opened into death of couple struck by train in Doncaster
- 13:25 Cruel daughter left elderly mother sitting in a chair for a year...
- 13:25 John Terry breaks his silence on his Aston Villa future
- 13:25 ' I hope this continues for years' - Wolves star Conor Coady looks...
- 13:24 Burglars cut through shutter to steal from Harrogate town centre shop
- 13:24 Fran Kirby named Football Writers’ Women’s Footballer of the Year
- 13:23 Inquests opened into death of couple struck by train in Doncaster
- 13:19 Katherine Jenkins announces birth of second child
- 13:19 University lecturers on the breadline: is the UK following in...
- 13:17 Chelsea goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois being involved in leaks by...
- 13:17 South Africa legend Bryan Habana announces retirement with...
- 13:17 Art review: Shonky: The Aesthetics of Awkwardness, Dundee...
- 13:15 Sir Alex Ferguson targeted three new signings before his Manchester...
- 13:14 Police pursuit on A64 in North Yorkshire ends with arrest of two...
- 13:14 Transfer rumour: Loanee set to stay at Aston Villa for another season
- 13:13 Ponte Pirates marks birthday with a new kit
- 13:13 Liverpool have one player Roma fear MORE than Mo Salah – journalist
- 13:13 Streaming is basically saving the music industry