Thierry Henry can succeed Arsene Wenger at Arsenal, claims Robert Pires
Robert Pires believes his former Arsenal team-mate Thierry Henry can succeed Arsene Wenger at the Emirates.
Henry, 39, spent eight years with the Gunners before joining Barcelona in 2007 and the Frenchman’s recently become Belgium’s assistant manager.
Wenger, 66, celebrated the 20th anniversary of his arrival at the club last week but is out of contract next summer.
The Frenchman gave Henry an ultimatum this summer over choosing a coaching role with the club or his punditry work with Sky Sports and, though Henry opted to leave the club, a good relationship still exists between the pair.
And... read more
- 10:12 British defence stocks SOAR as Donald Trump plans $54billion...
- 10:12 Real Madrid star decides to come to London: He wants to join...
- 10:12 ‘I want my story to be of help to others’
- 10:12 Tributes paid following death of county councillor
- 10:12 Residents urged to join in with Great British Spring Clean
- 10:12 PEAK RESORT: Building work starts on £400million attraction
- 10:12 Barcelona midfielder Andres Iniesta urges Luis Enrique to stay at...
- 10:10 Warwick man who was saved by donor set to compete in World...
- 10:09 France - Reasons to be bullish despite election stress
- 10:09 'Harder, faster, louder': how drone-pilot drama Grounded shook the...
- 10:09 VIDEO: "I don't regret it:" Local professional boxer who served 21...
- 10:09 Hartlepool boy remains in a critical condition today
- 10:09 Traffic lights causing chaos in Bramley Vale
- 10:09 Fraudsters may have targeted elderly man in Chesterfield
- 10:09 New club is launched to help those with dementia
- 10:09 Colleagues to host charity football match in memory of Peter
- 10:09 Kedleston Road bus crash outside University of Derby - ambulance...
- 10:08 Cesc Fabregas wants to stay at Chelsea to continue education under...
- 10:08 Lancashire women to make history
- 10:08 For the love of God stop celebrating Pancake Day with the...
- 10:08 Barcelona ace opens up on managerial uncertainty: This is what the...
- 10:08 Fraudsters may have targeted elderly man in Chesterfield
- 10:08 Mardi Gras day 2017: What is Mardi Gras and how is it celebrated?
- 10:08 Firefighters called to arson attack in Sheffield playground
- 10:07 Half-term success for Leamington players across the Midlands area
- 10:07 Southam United boss issues apology after Stafford thrashing
- 10:07 White kids in deprived areas ‘up to 75 times more likely’ to be in...
- 10:07 WIN! Cirque du Soleil tickets
- 10:07 Two-wheeled heroes call for volunteers
- 10:07 Fraudsters may have targeted elderly man in Chesterfield