These eBay sellers have listed the plastic £5 for thousands
You may be able to sell your fiver for more than £1,000 - at least that’s what some eBay users are hoping for.
The five pound note has been in circulation for the last two weeks and has already generated a buzz across Birmingham.
On eBay , Brummie users are trying their luck and selling the note for as high as £1,050- the listing is being viewed by 22 people every hour.
Collectors are looking for five pound notes with the lowest serial numbers - these attract the highest bids.
Read More Do Birmingham City Council car parks take the plastic £5?
The first five pound note to be printed by the... read more
- 09:30 Brains get slacker with age, say scientists - and it could cause...
- 09:29 300 seasonal jobs for Bathgate as Royal Mail opens parcel sort...
- 09:28 Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino pays big compliment to Jurgen...
- 09:28 Brains get slacker with age, say scientists - and it could cause...
- 09:28 City centre street closed after motorcyclist injured in crash
- 09:27 Motorcyclist died after crash on A38 slip road, despite public...
- 09:27 Inside Out to take closer look at NHS diabetes epidemic
- 09:26 Google Pixel vs Samsung Galaxy S7: Best Android phone 2016
- 09:25 Bahrain's Investcorp says to buy 3i's debt-management business
- 09:25 Costa Coffee owner Whitbread's first-half profit rises
- 09:25 Netflix CEO gives conditional approval of AT&T-Time Warner deal
- 09:25 Eyewitness describes harrowing moment Dreamworld rapids ride...
- 09:23 Sean Gregan’s Exclusive PNE column
- 09:23 Secret filming reveals problems relinquishing timeshares
- 09:23 Mourinho preparing Manchester United cull in January transfer window
- 09:22 Noisy students warned to keep quiet - or face prosecution
- 09:21 Look who's 102!
- 09:21 Promising judo star Jamie Death, 11, scoops gold at competition
- 09:21 Passer-by who tried in vain to help Aigburth murder victim: 'I...
- 09:21 Walking over hot coals raises £6,000 for Rainbow House
- 09:21 Lonely Planet puts North Wales #4 in 2017 best places to visit
- 09:21 Green-fingered Alan pens book on life in Preston’s parks
- 09:21 That super hot carb-loving Peruvian chef is now doing naked...
- 09:20 Heaton salon owner 'gutted' after thieves steal luxury ghd collection
- 09:20 Chester Miles of Smiles dinner guests entertained by former...
- 09:20 Anglo American boosts European mining shares to highest since last Aug
- 09:20 Congolese oppose extension of Kabila's mandate, poll shows
- 09:18 Australia's richest woman invests $300 million in British fertilizer
- 09:18 Snapped: Huge boost for Chelsea as Kurt Zouma plays for reserves…...
- 09:16 Whitbread profits perked up by rising Costa sales