These are the calorific foods YOU should be avoiding when travelling abroad
New figures have discovered 44 per cent of travellers fall into bad habits while travelling abroad.
Grabbing an innocent pain au chocolat in Paris is worth 300 calories of your daily intake, or polishing off a pizza in Palermo can top a whopping 1,000 calories.
Travelinsurance.co.nz has revealed the extravagant calorific foods which take hold of people's holiday diets, which includes a hamburger and fries from the US cashing in at 629 calories.
If you are in Japan, the seemingly healthy ramen noodles are actually 500 calories.
Related articles Get schnappy: German brewery releases... read more
- 09:48 Lorry crash closes lanes on M1
- 09:46 England goalkeeper Joe Hart robbed of phone and wallet by moped gang
- 09:46 Yates pub chain agency ‘used good-looking only policy when hiring...
- 09:45 Birmingham Airport charges third highest parking fee for collecting...
- 09:45 This is exactly how Storm Brian will affect Birmingham after yellow...
- 09:44 Former soldier Colin fights a new battle for the charity that saved...
- 09:44 Two men stabbed in Harrogate - police linking attacks
- 09:40 Down Memory Lane - 1990 in pictures
- 09:40 Pet lovers celebrate as Melton is named the UK’s most dog-friendly...
- 09:39 'Anyone would think Wolves had won the Premier League' - Steve...
- 09:38 Case brought by Lloyds shareholders is ‘fundamentally flawed’
- 09:38 Stranger Things star Finn Wolfhard fires agent after former client...
- 09:38 Sowerby Bridge's Dama Cheese shines light on UK start-ups
- 09:38 Aldi to release chocolate wine for Christmas
- 09:38 Joel Campbell keen to leave Arsenal by making Real Betis...
- 09:37 Aldi to release chocolate wine for Christmas
- 09:37 BREAKING NEWS: Derbyshire road closed by 'police incident'
- 09:35 Arsenal news: Mesut Ozil hates Manchester United links - he wants...
- 09:35 Warwickshire Police Detective Sergeant receives Queen’s Police Medal
- 09:33 Call to check oil tanks ahead of winter
- 09:33 Prestigious regional award for sewer project in town
- 09:33 Kirkby pensioner 'killed by blunt force trauma to the head'
- 09:32 Thugs, thieves, drunks and drugs - who's been convicted in Derby's...
- 09:32 BREAKING NEWS: Derbyshire road closed by 'police incident'
- 09:32 Charity festive card shop to be officially opened today
- 09:32 Rolling out the red carpet for children at film festival
- 09:30 ‘Several injured’ after knifeman launches attack in Munich
- 09:28 Captain Darren O’Dea declares that Dundee are in “good place” after...
- 09:28 Dundee United’s Fraser Fyvie looking for side to bounce back...
- 09:28 New Forfar boss Jim Weir relishing home debut as Ayr visit Station...