These are the calorific foods YOU should be avoiding when travelling abroad
New figures have discovered 44 per cent of travellers fall into bad habits while travelling abroad.
Grabbing an innocent pain au chocolat in Paris is worth 300 calories of your daily intake, or polishing off a pizza in Palermo can top a whopping 1,000 calories.
Travelinsurance.co.nz has revealed the extravagant calorific foods which take hold of people's holiday diets, which includes a hamburger and fries from the US cashing in at 629 calories.
If you are in Japan, the seemingly healthy ramen noodles are actually 500 calories.
Related articles Get schnappy: German brewery releases... read more
- 12:21 More trains for Hartlepool’s Christmas shoppers
- 12:20 Doncaster prositute support plan nominated for award
- 12:20 President Obama ridiculed on Snapchat by daughter Sasha
- 12:19 Multi-agency effort to tackle underage drinking in Alnwick
- 12:19 Simulating wildfires through technology
- 12:18 Prisoner goes missing
- 12:18 Wheels come off as Boxing Day pram race gets the push
- 12:18 Lancashire MP in battle against money laundering
- 12:18 Hartlepool United's season and Craig Hignett's reign in numbers
- 12:18 Under the Radar: The Blet Project
- 12:18 Charity takes on new boss
- 12:18 Book review: Autumn, by Ali Smith
- 12:18 Two men fined for fly-tipping
- 12:17 Doncaster prositute support plan nominated for award
- 12:17 Court round-up: Grantham area defendants brought before magistrates
- 12:17 Six of the best pumpkin ideas and how to make them
- 12:16 City's Big Bang anniversary overshadowed by Brexit concerns
- 12:15 How the humble shed is helping Barnsley men to beat loneliness
- 12:15 Theatre director Howard Davies dies aged 71
- 12:15 Get dressed up this Halloween for knock down prices to Twycross Zoo
- 12:15 Former boss of Glasgow's defunct Arches appointed artistic director...
- 12:15 Scots pay gap falls between men and women
- 12:15 16 dogs with a Hallowe'en costume better than yours
- 12:14 Exhibition of photographer’s work featuring Jarrow march on show
- 12:14 Chloe’s specs appeal has won her a national award
- 12:14 Christleton High School invites you to A Night At The Musicals
- 12:14 Charity takes on new boss
- 12:14 Mercedes-Benz X-Class - the first premium pick-up
- 12:14 Rolls-Royce Dawn adds new trim options Inspired by Fashion
- 12:14 Eroded canyons, red sunsets and enormous dunes: Discover the magic...