Theresa May praised Jeremy Hunt as an NHS hero and people are pretty angry
Prime Minister Theresa May has praised Jeremy Hunt for his work for the NHS.
Theresa May used her Tory Party conference speech to troll Boris Johnson The PM commended Jeremy Hunt as a ‘passionate advocate for our doctors’, despite months and months of failed negotiations over the controversial junior doctor contracts – deemed unsafe and unfair by thousands of medical and the British Medical Association.
Unsurprisingly, people were fairly surprised at Hunt being hailed a hero of the health service.
Here’s what Twitter had to say:
- 10:17 Meghan Markle in pictures: Best outfits and fashion moments
- 10:16 Yet another delay to Kenilworth Station's opening date
- 10:15 Van overturns after A46 collision near Melton
- 10:15 Staff at Sheffield scissor firm vow to clear backlog after boss dies
- 10:15 Main road in West Cumbria blocked by accident
- 10:14 Naked Katie Price has fans in hysterics as she shows off epic fake...
- 10:14 Emmerdale’s Matthew Wolfenden and Charley Webb get married in...
- 10:14 Eden Hazard backs under-threat Antonio Conte to re-ignite Chelsea's...
- 10:14 Lionel Messi has never scored against Chelsea... so how does the...
- 10:13 Roger Federer made three huge changes to catch Rafael Nadal and...
- 10:13 Winter Olympics disaster as BBC pundit spills HOT CHOCOLATE on live...
- 10:13 Eve Muirhead: Who is Team GB's curling captain at the Winter Olympics?
- 10:13 Burton paedophile Shane Manning is caught by vigilante group called...
- 10:13 Better than Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal? Andre Agassi makes HUGE...
- 10:12 Works on Spalding’s Winsover Road start today
- 10:10 Kayden Fleck river death: Parents speak of 'nightmare' ordeal
- 10:10 Yes, light skin gets you further in the entertainment business, and...
- 10:10 University course ticks every box for professional success
- 10:10 Fire brigades union passes no confidence vote on Scottish leadership
- 10:06 University course ticks every box for professional success
- 10:09 Chester eatery shortlisted for best restaurant in British Kebab Awards
- 10:06 Charity film screening in memory of Peter Inglis
- 10:09 Seats and benches discussed by council
- 10:09 Ross Hannah '120%' committed to Chester FC cause despite...
- 10:06 Burglar brought to justice by amateur sleuths using Facebook
- 10:06 Banbury conman jailed over £1m fake football memorabilia fraud
- 10:05 Are schools and banks open on Presidents Day and will mail...
- 10:05 Bitcoin price could hit ‘near-zero’, co-founder of rival...
- 10:05 OPINION: Knight’s Days - Life at Westminster with Sir Greg Knight MP
- 10:04 Overnight A17 roadworks start today