There’s now a ‘Rich Kids’ social media app and it costs $1,000 a month
There’s finally a place where you can post your photos of private jets, supercars and wads of cash.
It’s a new social network called Rich Kids, and it gives wealthy youngsters a chance to brag about their fortune.
Roofer catcalled woman while driving past – she got the ultimate revenge Unsurprisingly, if you do fancy becoming a member of the pretentious club, it doesn’t come cheap.
Users will be charged a fee of $1000 (£810) per month to post pictures of themselves sipping from oversized champagne bottles while lounging in daddy’s pool.
Rich Kids’ website describes the app as ‘the world’s... read more
- 00:01 Why Testosterone Rex is extinct
- 01:31 Blood tests spot ovarian cancer early
- 00:01 Condor moments: trekking in Patagonia
- 00:01 Why we must teach morality to robots
- 00:01 Breakfast of champions: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley’s paleo muffins
- 00:01 Plant of the week: perennial wallflower
- 00:01 Mrs Cameron’s Diary: Tbh leaving Downing Street is quite #sadface
- 00:01 Pastures new: Dan Pearson’s journey from city to farm
- 00:01 Angela Griffin: ‘I am not bothered about looking as if I’ve just...
- 00:01 Is it worth hiking? Exercise review
- 00:01 Why I love… DJ and singer-songwriter Syd
- 00:01 The eco guide to greener salads
- 00:01 How to make Delia’s ‘cheese on toast for posh people’
- 00:01 Does ignorance have an upside?
- 00:01 The government has the newly bereaved in its sights – and we should...
- 00:01 Modern tribes: the aspiring interior designer
- 00:01 A letter to … My narcissistic husband, who had an affair and blamed me
- 00:01 What I’m really thinking: the trans employee
- 00:01 Avoid stress, be useful: 90-year-olds on how to have a long, happy...
- 00:01 The Trudie Styler puff piece that doesn’t quite add up
- 00:01 'Golden trio' of moves boosts chances of female orgasm, say...
- 00:01 Kitchen gadgets review: coconut grater – an ugly pleasure of the flesh
- 00:01 Bogotá, Colombia’s banging capital
- 00:01 With a French partner, I’m scared for my family’s future post-Brexit
- 00:01 A brush with my daughter – how learning about hair made me a better...
- 00:01 Blind date: ‘I hadn't been on a date for some time’
- 00:01 Why I wish I hadn’t blamed my father for all of my faults
- 00:01 How to get your garden ready for spring
- 00:01 'It's very scary in the forest': should Finland's wolves be culled?
- 00:01 Simone Biles: ‘My guiltiest pleasure? A pizza and ice-cream party’