There’s a specially designed sports bra for breast cancer survivors
Breast cancer is the most common female cancer in the UK.
1 in 8 women will be diagnosed with breast cancer over the course of their lives. Which is exactly why it’s important that lingerie, swimwear and fashion companies keep up with the needs of women who have had surgery.
Which is why it’s such good news that US based company Athleta have developed a bra, specially for women who had had surgery on their breasts.
It’s called the Empower Bra and it launches this autumn.
The bra will have a zip-front closure and is made from material which is specifically designed for sensitive scar... read more
- 06:56 1,000 empty Preston homes to be brought back into use
- 06:56 Police and Crime Commissioner wants stricter laws to protect...
- 06:56 Plea to drivers over school crossing fears
- 06:56 Preston boss Alex Neil confident Sean Maguire will get even better
- 06:56 Barcelona news: Antoine Griezmann makes SHOCK transfer confession
- 06:56 Man Utd transfer news: Blaise Matuidi move depends on one major...
- 06:53 Sixth explosion in Austin, Texas, is not linked to serial bomber,...
- 06:52 Marcos Alonso reveals Chelsea team-mate Alvaro Morata's outrage at...
- 06:50 Girl, 11, gives birth after being ‘repeatedly raped by six men...
- 06:48 Railway launches club for youngsters
- 06:48 Amble restaurant is shortlisted for award
- 06:48 Good Food Guide promotes town’s eating premises
- 06:48 Helen Skelton 'could hardly move' after Sport Relief boxing training
- 06:47 South Shields dance classes for older people is reducing falls
- 06:47 Hebburn sea cadet chosen for Royal role
- 06:47 Anti-social behaviour scheme kicks off in South Tyneside
- 06:47 Heartbroken family’s memorial bench tribute to tragedy man
- 06:47 Jarrow couple with youngster diagnosed with cystic fibrosis are...
- 06:47 MP to continue campaign for drug to be available on NHS
- 06:47 Harlow's Princess Alexandra Hospital out of special measures
- 06:45 British architecture projects under threat from Brexit – survey
- 06:44 Kettering couple celebrate 60th wedding anniversary
- 06:44 REVEALED: The latest average house prices in Corby, East Northants,...
- 06:42 Kineton Greenhills grocery burgled
- 06:41 Alive with artisans: Cairo’s al-Darb al-Ahmar district – a photo essay
- 06:40 Manchester United plotting £50m summer swoop for Arsenal star...
- 06:40 Teenagers have raw sewage poured on them for being alone together...
- 06:39 Ant McPartlin ‘on lockdown at home to undergo rehab’ as he backs...
- 06:38 Construction begins in Chester city centre on 'monstrous' student...
- 06:38 Fylde headteacher sued after pupil slipped in mud