'There is ZERO chance I will quit' Donald Trump continues bid to become president
The Republican candidate told the Wall Street Journal he will not give up his bid to become president of the United States after prominent members of his party withdrew their support and called for him to drop out following the release of a the video.
The billionaire businessman told the newspaper there is “zero chance I'll quit" and that the support he is getting is "unbelievable.
Speaking to the Wall Street Journal, he said: “I never, ever give up.
"The support I’m getting is unbelievable, because Hillary Clinton is a horribly flawed candidate."
Making light of the... read more
- 11:57 Stalker plagued woman via Facebook and with over 300 phone calls
- 11:57 Longridge Towers is praised by inspectors
- 11:56 Stalker plagued woman via Facebook and with over 300 phone calls
- 11:55 World Bipolar Day: What speaking out about bipolar has taught me...
- 11:55 Virat Kohli insists comments were 'blown way out of proportion'...
- 11:55 Liverpool goalkeeper Simon Mignolet admits he enjoys the hostility...
- 11:55 Liverpool vs Everton: Visitors last won at Anfield back in 1999......
- 11:55 Holland open talks with former Manchester United manager Louis van...
- 11:55 Liverpool star Georginio Wijnaldum reveals the intense preparations...
- 11:55 Cannabis farm discovered opposite primary school as police target...
- 11:55 Conor McGregor will not retire after his mega-fight with Floyd...
- 11:55 Video referees in football will help implement rule changes such as...
- 11:55 Real Madrid Transfer News: Shock Barca move, Rodriguez decides on...
- 11:55 Pre-order your Samsung Galaxy S8 now - find the best deals from EE,...
- 11:54 Stalker plagued woman via Facebook and with over 300 phone calls
- 11:54 SE Asia Stocks-Tepid on lack of catalyst; Vietnam hits over 9-yr...
- 11:54 China says weapons won't stop unification with Taiwan
- 11:53 Rise in people using the foodbank in Market Harborough
- 11:53 Plan for new 70-home estate at edge of town
- 11:53 Persistent village developers try again
- 11:52 Derby day nursery chain Treetops to be sold in £93 MILLION deal
- 11:52 New McDonald's customers are loving it!
- 11:52 PetroChina 2016 profit sinks 78 percent on lower crude prices
- 11:52 Manhattan Voices’ sell-out concert boosts Dementia Appeal
- 11:51 Drunk was abusive to police
- 11:51 Chief Constable unveils plaque celebrating 50 years of...
- 11:50 Mum shares first wedding dance with disabled son
- 11:49 Pee Wee Pumps: High heels for babies spark outrage
- 11:49 How to recover after being made redundant
- 11:48 Appeals made by police over shop crimes