Theo Walcott, REALLY? Three players who should’ve replaced the Arsenal forward on the shortlist for Premier League player of the month
It’s been a decent month for Theo Walcott, back in the goals and the England fold, but does he really deserve his place on the shortlist for September’s Premier League Player of the Month award?
The 27-year-old scored against 10-man Hull in a 4-1 victory and again in the 3-0 demolition of Chelsea 10 days ago, while he also put Basel to the sword in the Champions League.
September's POTM Nominees Theo Walcott – Arsenal
Kevin De Bruyne – Man City
Heung Min-Son – Tottenham
Romelu Lukaku – Everton
Adam Lallana – Liverpool
His brace in Europe prompted Roy Keane to remark, sarcastically, that it... read more
- 13:36 Mansfield woman found drunk in car after uncovering boyfriend’s lie
- 13:35 Lancaster businessman wins two Pride in the Job awards
- 13:35 Lidl to take part in Black Friday for the first time
- 13:36 Plea to “better off” Sheffield pensioners to donate fuel payments
- 13:35 Burrito bar’s Alice in Wonderland and Escape Rooms fun
- 13:36 CCTV clip: Men jailed for Chapeltown Road attack outside Leeds...
- 13:35 APPEAL: Man hit with crutch in Morecambe robbery
- 13:35 Lancaster sleep out to help homeless
- 13:35 More Children in Need photos
- 13:30 Preston cannot keep pace with Cheshire set
- 13:30 Hoppers hoping to ‘escape’ to victory
- 13:35 Diabetes diet cure REVEALED: Snacking could REDUCE severity of...
- 13:30 Preston North End 0-0 Bolton - Five things we learned
- 13:30 Brig’s late show is not enough
- 13:30 Chorley denied right at the death
- 13:30 Semi-final exit for Laura in Hong Kong
- 13:30 Lancashire Post PNE fans’ panel verdicts
- 13:30 Gally’s glad be back in action for PNE
- 13:30 Sean Gregan’s exclusive PNE column
- 13:30 Centre-forward role will be Mavididi’s long-term future says PNE boss
- 13:30 Gossip: Van man on the move?
- 13:35 Mansfield woman found drunk in car after uncovering boyfriend’s lie
- 13:30 LIVE: Preston North End news - Monday's updates from Deepdale
- 13:29 UCLAN GRADUATES 2017: School of Forensic and Applied Sciences
- 13:29 ‘Good’ rating for Morecambe beaches
- 13:29 Earth-sized planet discovered with 'mild' climate and peaceful...
- 13:29 Lancaster businessman wins two Pride in the Job awards
- 13:29 Driving examiners to stage 48-hour strike on day new test is launched
- 13:34 Under-fire Walsall boss insists: 'I am going to keep doing the job...
- 13:29 Work set to start on £17.5m Penwortham Bypass