The world’s first ever nude ginger calendar is here and it’s red hot
2017 is already shaping up to be very hot indeed.
Welcome to 2017 Red Hot Exposed, the world’s first nude ginger calendar, which celebrates red-haired men.
It comes courtesy of everyone’s favourite ginger-only photography project, Red Hot.
The Red Hot campaign was started in 2013 by London-based photographer and filmmaker Thomas Knights in a bid to rebrand the ginger male stereotype.
Red hot new photo exhibition shines a spotlight on sexy redheads He wanted to ‘put ginger guys in the spotlight like never seen before. To show them as alpha males…. Sexual….. Confident…. Heroic… as the... read more
- 12:59 Live: 'Armed raiders' strike at Toyota island petrol station
- 12:59 Alan Needham, brass bandsman
- 12:59 Alexis Sanchez: Manchester United transfer highlights Aston Villa...
- 12:59 Albert Wall, wrestler
- 12:59 Jean Grayston, singer
- 12:59 Elizabeth Mackenzie, former Mayor of Scarborough
- 12:57 UKIP leader’s daughter, 4, ‘begged him not to abandon family’ for...
- 12:56 Met Office issues yellow warning for SNOW and ice in Birmingham as...
- 12:56 'Sheffield is with you buddy' - community rallies to support city's...
- 12:55 Thibaut Courtois injury to be assessed in coming days,...
- 12:55 Bondage lovers are using Donald Trump as a safe word during sex
- 12:55 Energetic panto cast blast away the winter blues
- 12:54 California torture case: What does the future hold for Turpin...
- 12:54 North Korea to send 22 athletes to Pyeongchang Olympics after...
- 12:53 James Bond: ‘Black Panther is Marvel’s 007’ claims director
- 12:50 Julius Caesar starring Ben Whishaw and David Morrissey involves the...
- 12:50 Amadeus, National Theatre, review: Mozart is a tempestuous young...
- 12:48 Why the high-profile collapse of rape trials is horrifying for victims
- 12:48 Mercedes reveals camper versions of X-Class pickup
- 12:47 Bitcoin price THREAT: Fears bitcoin will crash as Merkel and Macron...
- 12:47 12-hour snow alert issued for Derbyshire
- 12:46 North Wales restaurant review: The Plough, St Asaph
- 12:45 Heartbroken fiancée of footballer refused life insurance struggling...
- 12:45 Lancashire man smuggled migrants into UK - in a horsebox
- 12:45 Better times are in store for ‘Billy’
- 12:44 £250K funding boost to fight South Kesteven homelessness
- 12:42 Vikings season 5 streaming: How to watch the new series online
- 12:41 Barcelona release Antoine Griezmann transfer statement: Man Utd on...
- 12:40 'House of Horrors' parents planned to have 14th baby after giving...
- 12:39 Energetic panto cast blast away the winter blues