The raunchy advert that only Scousers will understand
If you’re a Scouser you will laugh at this Liverpool firm’s raunchy advertising board.
Climax Scaffolding, which is joined to the back of Broadgreen train station, created the tongue-in-cheek sign on the back of the “getting off at Edge Hill term”.
Though it has been there since 2002, it has never had the attention it deserves - despite thousands of people passing it daily.
The sign, which is on the platform travelling away from Liverpool, says: “Why jump off at Edge Hill when there’s a climax at Broadgreen?”
And if you’re from Liverpool you will understand the racy innuendo to the sign,... read more
- 12:06 KFC closures across Preston - latest
- 12:06 Manchester United and Juan Mata receive Hawkeye apology after VAR...
- 12:05 Casey Stoney announces retirement as former England women captain...
- 12:04 Burnley is one Lancashire's 10 unluckiest towns
- 12:03 Brooklyn Beckham set ‘to become the Spice Girls’ official reunion...
- 12:02 Award for improving Parkinson’s care
- 12:02 KFC restaurants in Northampton forced to close as stores run out of...
- 12:02 Hipperholme pupil makes a splash as she clinches gold and meets...
- 12:02 Snap happy shoppers in with chance of winning spending spree
- 12:02 Warwickshire Freemasons support new maternity unit at Warwick Hospital
- 12:02 Did you see Danny Rose’s AMAZING message to Ryan Mason against...
- 12:02 Lewis Hamilton reveals insight into training schedule ahead of...
- 12:01 Paedophile Falder jailed for 32 years
- 12:01 Peter Rabbit among Beatrix Potter characters to star on new coins
- 12:01 Cash to help gardeners club
- 12:01 Chelsea frustrate Barcelona superstar Lionel Messi like no other side
- 12:01 In pictures: Handsworth v Burntwood RUFC
- 12:01 Lichfield City FC beaten 4-2 by Atherstone Town
- 12:01 Teen blackmails teacher into handing over £10k after 'inappropriate...
- 12:01 Got any old-style £10 notes? This is when they cease to be legal...
- 12:00 Elderly victim turns crimefighter to catch fraudsters in police sting
- 12:00 Sergio Aguero heads out with his old man as Manchester City striker...
- 12:00 In pictures: Seven stunning Scottish castles for sale
- 12:00 KFC closures across Preston - latest
- 12:00 Irvine Welsh: ‘I had a criminal record aged 8’
- 11:59 Leeds United memories: Whatever happened to... striker Rob Hulse?
- 11:59 Council partnership yields jobs in Burnley
- 11:58 What not to expect from Philip Hammond Spring statement
- 11:58 Call to bring forward vote on cutting Commons to 600 MPs
- 11:58 Burglars target Sheffield street