The price of a life – How European ISIS terror attacks cost just £2,000
The string of attacks in France, which have killed more than 200 people in less than two years, were funded by jihadis selling cheap ‘made in China’ clothes and accessories on the black market, as well as insecure consumer loans.
Researchers at the Centre for the Analysis of Terrorism in Paris combed the bank accounts of bloodthirsty jihadis behind the Charlie Hebdo, Bataclan and Nice attacks.
The perpetrators of the January 2015 attacks, which targeted Charlie Hebdo and a Jewish supermarket – Amedy Coulibaly and brothers Chérif and Saïd Kouachi – spent a combined total of £23,000.
More... read more
- 14:27 Community shows support for struggling Hebburn Town FC
- 14:26 This new mortgage could save you THOUSANDS - by paying your stamp...
- 14:25 Unseen images shed a new light on life in Gateshead 100 years ago
- 14:24 Campaign to remove John Bercow 'undignified' says Tory MP
- 14:24 Scottish man snaps up German murder house where victims were...
- 14:23 Celtic star James Forrest happy for the Hoops to win ugly to keep...
- 14:23 Linlithgow Reds return from France with trophy
- 14:22 Pensioner ex-pat found stabbed to death in Spanish retirement home
- 14:21 Several sheep killed in Shropshire fields
- 14:21 'Low-life' steals special Guy Martin beer pump clip from racing...
- 14:20 Sir Bobby Charlton in Anoki - the moment one of English football's...
- 14:17 Look what arsonists did to children's playground in Bagillt
- 14:15 Mercedes boss Toto Wolff: This is why we didn't sign Fernando Alonso
- 14:14 Liverpool summer transfer target: Jurgen Klopp earmarks swoop for...
- 14:14 Mark Lawrenson says Man Utd will beat Blackburn today… And his...
- 14:14 RECIPE: Roast monkfish with Puy lentils
- 14:12 Defending crops the natural way
- 14:11 From Lincoln to New York – we've gone worldwide!
- 14:09 PICTURE: Stolen road sweeper apprehended by armed officers in...
- 14:08 Live updates as main Nottingham road closed due to serious crash
- 14:07 Grantham Journal letter: Pothole damaged car
- 14:07 Leicester's hospitals have a £27m deficit - here's what they're...
- 14:06 PS4 Pro NEWS: Final Fantasy XIV next in line for performance boost
- 14:05 New fund available to prevent the elderly from becoming isolated...
- 14:05 Take precautions to stop winter flu bugs
- 14:04 Premier League stats: Which clubs have scored the most goals from...
- 14:03 Blues boss Gianfranco Zola "surrounded" at Birmingham New Street
- 14:03 Morrisons recall packs of meat as they may ‘cause meningitis’
- 14:03 Comment: Birmingham City can no longer blame bad luck - they're...
- 14:03 Sherlock tops international poll of most popular BBC characters