The post-baby tummy that no amount of exercise could EVER get rid of
When I discovered I was pregnant last February, I knew I’d have to wave goodbye to the flat stomach I’d worked hard to achieve — at least for a while.
For the first few months, I continued exercising: running, cycling, and doing sit-ups in the hope that staying fit would make it easier to spring back into shape post-birth.
But four months in, I was doing a few stretches when I noticed my now-rounded belly seemed to protrude, in a straight line running down from just below my ribcage to beneath my belly button.
When I touched it my fingers almost disappeared into what seemed like a 4cm... read more
- 06:57 Real Madrid will not sign Liverpool ace Mohamed Salah this summer...
- 06:57 Police and Crime Commissioner wants stricter laws to protect...
- 06:56 1,000 empty Preston homes to be brought back into use
- 06:56 Police and Crime Commissioner wants stricter laws to protect...
- 06:56 Plea to drivers over school crossing fears
- 06:56 Preston boss Alex Neil confident Sean Maguire will get even better
- 06:56 Barcelona news: Antoine Griezmann makes SHOCK transfer confession
- 06:56 Man Utd transfer news: Blaise Matuidi move depends on one major...
- 06:53 Sixth explosion in Austin, Texas, is not linked to serial bomber,...
- 06:52 Marcos Alonso reveals Chelsea team-mate Alvaro Morata's outrage at...
- 06:50 Girl, 11, gives birth after being ‘repeatedly raped by six men...
- 06:48 Railway launches club for youngsters
- 06:48 Amble restaurant is shortlisted for award
- 06:48 Good Food Guide promotes town’s eating premises
- 06:48 Helen Skelton 'could hardly move' after Sport Relief boxing training
- 06:47 South Shields dance classes for older people is reducing falls
- 06:47 Hebburn sea cadet chosen for Royal role
- 06:47 Anti-social behaviour scheme kicks off in South Tyneside
- 06:47 Heartbroken family’s memorial bench tribute to tragedy man
- 06:47 Jarrow couple with youngster diagnosed with cystic fibrosis are...
- 06:47 MP to continue campaign for drug to be available on NHS
- 06:47 Harlow's Princess Alexandra Hospital out of special measures
- 06:45 British architecture projects under threat from Brexit – survey
- 06:44 Kettering couple celebrate 60th wedding anniversary
- 06:44 REVEALED: The latest average house prices in Corby, East Northants,...
- 06:42 Kineton Greenhills grocery burgled
- 06:41 Alive with artisans: Cairo’s al-Darb al-Ahmar district – a photo essay
- 06:40 Manchester United plotting £50m summer swoop for Arsenal star...
- 06:40 Teenagers have raw sewage poured on them for being alone together...
- 06:39 Ant McPartlin ‘on lockdown at home to undergo rehab’ as he backs...