The one-week insomnia cure: Why spending less time in bed is key, the sofa is your enemy and yoga is your secret sleep weapon
All this week in the Mail’s life-changing series, Professor Jason Ellis has drawn on his experience to help tackle your sleep problems. Today, in the final part of his series, he reveals a specialist technique called sleep rescheduling that will help end your sleep problems for ever . . .
When you have had insomnia for years, it’s very common to find yourself inadvertently stretching out your night by going to bed super-early when you get the chance and giving yourself long lie-ins as you desperately try to catch up on lost sleep.
But this is the worst thing you can do. If you have been... read more
- 18:45 No joy for Thoresby’s festival refund
- 18:45 Video: Man lost his home and pension after falling for a £200,000...
- 18:45 Video: Apprentice contestant Elizabeth chases a goose to safety
- 18:46 UPDATED 6.30pm: A590 reopens but train problems persist
- 18:45 Mansfield and district crime report
- 18:46 Cumbrian criminal cases reviewed after potential data manipulation
- 18:45 Woman cut free after Kirkby car smash
- 18:45 The essential do’s and don’ts of Black Friday
- 18:45 Brighton can win at Old Trafford, claims Chris Hughton ahead of...
- 18:45 Man who strangled a woman to death in Sutton is sentenced
- 18:45 £295 court bill for £15 of cannabis in Mansfield
- 18:45 Notts child sexual abuse reports increase
- 18:45 Jail for banned driver who walked out of Mansfield court and drove off
- 18:45 Royal badge manufacturer secures £1.2 million of help to expand
- 18:45 The best Black Friday deals 2017
- 18:43 We've had the Ale Trail - this was the coffee trail
- 18:42 'She's more than just a sex toy': Man, 58, reveals he sleeps with a...
- 18:42 Europe’s oldest chimpanzee Blossom dies at the ripe old age of 62...
- 18:42 How cooking fish and chips can change the weather: Frying food...
- 18:42 Seven submissions to St Helens Council’s planning department
- 18:42 Figures show worrying increase in disabled youngsters seeking help...
- 18:42 Is it safe to go to Morocco? Travel advice and update for...
- 18:41 Why you NEED some 'me time': Study shows solitude is good for...
- 18:41 Stress IS hereditary: Children of mothers who endured stress during...
- 18:41 Star Wars 8: Snoke's full power REVEALED plus THIS proves he is NOT...
- 18:41 Kevin is Eyemouth’s biggest loser
- 18:40 Tributes to man who made friends easily
- 18:39 Dionne Clark murder trial: Alleged victim's mother gives evidence
- 18:39 Hats off to 1,400 graduates from the University of Derby
- 18:39 Keswick Christmas lights switch-on – all you need to know