The next big food trend is topping your coffee with beef jerky, for some reason
Enjoying your nice cup of iced coffee?
It’d be a shame if something happened to it.
By something, I don’t mean having a few too many granules of sugar added, or the wrong type of milk.
Instead, ‘something’ is jerky. And that jerky is being put on top of your coffee. We’re not sure why, either.
Over at Starbucks’ Seattle Roastery (where they try out the bulk of their adventures in caffeinated beverages), the cool new drink on the menu is the Pepper Nitro with a Jerky Twist.
Basically, this is cold coffee with jerky on top. Why? We genuinely have no idea.
It’s made by slow-steeping freshly... read more
- 12:06 Women spends three years converting an old bus into a luxury...
- 12:05 Worksop man sentenced for role in organised theft of vans in three...
- 12:04 Tributes paid to RAC patrolman killed in collision on A617
- 12:03 Kia reveals third generation Ceed
- 12:03 Free travel on the Metrolink offered as part of Clean Air Day
- 12:02 REVIEW: Beautiful - The Carole King Story, Opera House, Blackpool
- 12:02 British Airways cancels 'incorrectly' cheap tickets
- 12:02 Protesters get on their bikes against fracking
- 12:02 Bithumb: Hackers 'rob crypto-exchange of $32m'
- 12:01 Amazon Alexa horrifies owner by declaring ‘Every time I close my...
- 12:01 Police appeal over missing nine-year-old Anita-May Davidson
- 12:01 Man, 45, stabbed in Finchley Park, Kingstanding - what neighbours...
- 12:00 Moving to the cloud makes good sense
- 12:00 Consultation launched into plans to expand Sheffield secondary...
- 12:00 World Cup beer shortage could hit Sheffield pubs and supermarkets
- 12:00 Sheffield cancer survivor praises “fabulous” NHS
- 11:59 World Cup beer shortage could hit Sheffield pubs and supermarkets
- 11:59 World Cup beer shortage could hit Doncaster pubs and supermarkets
- 11:59 REVIEW: Beautiful - The Carole King Story, Opera House, Blackpool
- 11:59 Music interview: Nile Rodgers on returning to Glasgow’s Kelvingrove...
- 11:58 Alan Sugar under fire over 'racist' Senegal World Cup team tweet
- 11:57 Bridge lighting up for MND Day
- 11:57 World Cup beer shortage could hit Doncaster pubs and supermarkets
- 11:55 How to get your Netflix membership cheaper - or make it completely...
- 11:55 Spitfire flypast highlight of action-packed Armed Forces Day in...
- 11:55 Transfer latest: Update on Hartlepool United striker search
- 11:52 Motorist caught watching TV while driving on the M6
- 11:52 Brain Game charity night to return to Birmingham
- 11:52 The end of the Ricoh? Wasps searching for new stadium sponsor
- 11:51 Consultation launched into plans to expand Sheffield secondary...