The new wave of flexible working: good news for working parents
There is a new way of working which is gaining popularity in the UK, and it is great news for parents who want a credible and flexible career option. This emerging movement is commonly known as the 'gig economy'. Using online freelancing platforms like Jobstoday Freelance, companies of all sizes can outsource projects, or 'gigs', to highly skilled workers who work on them remotely. The gig economy is an ideal option for working parents because they can access opportunities that fit around their families.
The gig economy is growing rapidly. Data from Oxford University's Online Labour Index... read more
- 12:41 Dyer dampens talk of Sinfield signing for Hoppers
- 12:41 Maguire booster for PNE
- 12:40 Jason Derulo’s epic Game of Thrones Night King Halloween costume...
- 12:40 Pedro Caixinha back to work at Rangers less than 24 hours after...
- 12:40 New grandstand hailed a winner
- 12:40 UK employees do £30,000-worth of work during lunch breaks
- 12:39 Passenger praises rail staff on-board train that hit and killed man
- 12:39 New grandstand hailed a winner
- 12:39 'I had to go into survival mode' Diver forced to fend of 13ft tiger...
- 12:39 New railcard for 26-30-year-olds revealed but travellers demand...
- 12:39 The pressing issues Aston Villa need to resolve ahead of Birmingham...
- 12:39 Woman charged with murder of 18-month-old boy who fell from...
- 12:39 Birmingham City announce partnership with Spanish outfit
- 12:39 Birmingham would lose almost £7 billion from a 'hard Brexit'
- 12:39 This Morning's Phillip Schofield and Holly Willoughby REPLACED by...
- 12:38 Lifeboat ferries paramedic to Holy Island
- 12:38 Free renewables training in Northumberland
- 12:38 Mark Hunt questions why UFC legend Georges St-Pierre is allowed...
- 12:38 Developing young citizens
- 12:38 Can’t pay, won’t pay, but now even more to pay?
- 12:38 Extra-care housing site officially opened
- 12:37 New grandstand hailed a winner
- 12:37 Passenger praises rail staff on-board train that hit and killed man
- 12:34 South Cumbria beauty spots: Top 10 locations less than 30 minutes away
- 12:34 Half term week weather forecast for South Cumbria
- 12:34 UK employees do £30,000-worth of work during lunch breaks
- 12:34 Future guitar heroes head to the North for EP promo gig
- 12:34 New show from top Beatles tribute is ‘magical history tour’
- 12:34 Stage stars go mad for the 80s in new musical
- 12:34 Scottish oil worker Colin Gillespie dies in Gran Canaria