The man who reckons he’s Bill Clinton’s son
This man is absolutely adamant that he is Bill Clinton’s son.
His name is Danney Williams, and he is completely desperate for the former US president to acknowledge him as his son.
People are still afraid to stop homophobic ‘banter’ at work, survey finds The 30-year-old has even started a Facebook page, Danney Williams-Clinton, in a bid for support from the public.
For years, Danney has maintained his belief that Clinton is his dad – but his campaign appears to have picked up steam ahead of the US election.
So, do you think they look alike? Danney’s mother Bobbie Ann Williams is a former... read more
- 11:09 Theresa May has no plan to save power-sharing, says Sinn Féin
- 11:09 Why Liverpool star Mohamed Salah will only get even better, says...
- 11:09 Liverpool star Mohamed Salah sent transfer warning amid Real Madrid...
- 11:09 Been here lately? It used to be a Newcastle bank, now it's a...
- 11:08 The Big Bang Theory season 11, episode 16 release date: When will...
- 11:08 Wigan man smashed window after being kicked out of nightclub
- 11:07 Air ambulance called to property near Horncastle
- 11:05 Council’s call for development sites
- 11:05 A66 in Cumbria blocked after crash between lorry and car
- 11:05 Police appeal after assault in Cramlington
- 11:04 'Inadequate' doctors' surgery given ANOTHER six months to improve
- 11:03 Roy Keane defends Paul Pogba and insists Romelu Lukaku and Alexis...
- 11:02 Pendle charity concert set to be night to remember
- 11:01 Rainhill High expected to post £1m budget deficit
- 11:01 Traffic lights failure in Prescot causes traffic chaos
- 11:00 Tributes pour in for Bloom queen Norah
- 11:00 University fees vow under fire from resort MP
- 10:59 Pendle charity concert set to be night to remember
- 10:59 Former hostage writes to Padiham children studying his story
- 10:59 Lewis Hamilton gets behind the wheel with Billy Monger at...
- 10:59 University lecturers begin strike action over pensions
- 10:59 Eurozone 'euphoria' ends as confidence in German business falls
- 10:59 Yannick Bolasie freestyles about 17 of his Everton team-mates with...
- 10:59 New Belper micropub plans submitted to Amber Valley Borough Council
- 10:59 They've done it! Harrogate friends complete epic trek across the...
- 10:58 This is what happened when Shrek and Princess Fiona went shopping...
- 10:58 Who is Graham Potter? A lowdown on the rising coach plotting to...
- 10:58 Ex-Liverpool star Dietmar Hamann slams ’embarrassing’ Manchester...
- 10:58 You may never want to poo again after watching this rat vanish down...
- 10:58 New health trust roadshows