'The honeymoon from hell': Newlyweds sue tour operator after being left 'violently ill in a bed-bug ridden cabin' on board a Thomson cruise ship
A newlywed couple claim they had the honeymoon from hell on board a Thomson cruise ship, which left them violently ill and suffering from long-term health problems.
Philip and Janice Stephens were looking forwards to a romantic and relaxing holiday cruising around the Turkish coast in September this year.
However, instead of a fantastic start to their married life, the couple claimed they were forced to suffer through bedbugs as well as diarrhoea and vomiting. The couple are now suing Tui UK Ltd after their experience.
The couple's ship, the 'luxury' Thomson Celebration, was supposed to... read more
- 10:30 Liam Payne's Facebook is hacked with pornographic images... just...
- 10:30 Chloe Moretz shows off her edgy sense of style as she suits up in a...
- 10:30 'You can babysit for Cheryl': Brian Friedman awkwardly answers...
- 10:30 Train smashes into car on level crossing at 100mph – moments after...
- 10:30 Scientists say nuts to heart disease
- 10:30 Update 4.40pm: Man dies in road accident at Sibsey, near Boston
- 10:29 Video: Full route for 2017 Tour de Yorkshire cycle race
- 10:28 City Hospital bosses should be ashamed over Archway of Tears...
- 10:28 QUIZ: Sweeter side of 'have cake and eat it'
- 10:28 Scientists say nuts to heart disease
- 10:28 QUIZ: Mark World Ninja Day by checking which keyboard warrior you are
- 10:28 New future for Birmingham's Axis building unveiled
- 10:27 Afghan migrant arrested after rape and murder of EU official’s...
- 10:26 Crash blocks off A151 in Lincolnshire town
- 10:25 Japan PM to visit Hawaii to remember Pearl Harbor victims with Obama
- 10:24 The best seats in the sky: Top 10 airline cabins for first,...
- 10:23 Greece can be competitive once makes reforms - Schaeuble
- 10:22 Bad Aibling train crash: German controller jailed
- 10:22 Bin set alight on Doncaster playground
- 10:22 Lorry catches alight on M1
- 10:22 Couple appeal for help to identify their dog's mystery illness
- 10:20 47-year-old man charged with maritime offence as man remains...
- 10:20 New study reveals lack of awareness from parents at spotting...
- 10:20 Horton’s Endoscopy unit opens after £2.7 million revamp
- 10:19 Swadlincote salon appeals for help raising money for community...
- 10:19 Find out the locations of speed cameras across Derbyshire this week
- 10:19 New study reveals lack of awareness from parents at spotting...
- 10:19 FEATURE: Case studies of exotic pets rescued by Ark Wildlife Park
- 10:18 Bank announces shock closure of 14 branches
- 10:17 This website will find you freelancers who’ll work for free