The five most expensive homes for sale in Scotland
THEY are all substantial historic homes, set in some of the most spectacular landscaped gardens in the country, and attracting the interest of the rich and famous.
But despite their obvious charms, four of the five most expensive properties for sale in Scotland have been on the market for more than a year.
- 08:01 Sunshine and colder conditions
- 08:01 Defender explains Liverpool transfer: This Man United legend was...
- 08:01 Phil Mickelson targets Ryder Cup place after ‘phenomenal’ return...
- 08:00 Special constables to be trained to deal with hare coursers
- 08:00 Soldier who recruits children threatens McDonalds staff
- 08:00 Sunshine and colder conditions
- 08:00 Arsenal legend Lauren tells Arsene Wenger he’s ready to play to...
- 07:59 Man discovers bomb in his garden while digging for an extension
- 07:59 Traffic and travel around Burton and South Derbyshire this morning,...
- 07:58 Police return to hospital over new saline bags scare
- 07:58 Cumbrian bus route facing the axe saved at 11th hour
- 07:58 Sunshine and colder conditions
- 07:57 Cinema listings
- 07:56 The morning news headlines:
- 07:55 Ashley Young ready to quit Manchester United to earn £5...
- 07:54 Tesco recall ready meal over allergy risk
- 07:54 Chelsea defender deal: Star explains why he’s snubbed the Blues
- 07:54 Number of homeowners moving house falls for the first time in five...
- 07:54 Are you a buy-to-let mortgage prisoner? Brokers warn rising number...
- 07:54 Wife pays tribute to her 'gentle giant' war veteran husband
- 07:54 The hottest investment trusts revealed: Contrarian Murray...
- 07:54 New Grimsby Town midfielder Jamey Osborne can't wait for his...
- 07:54 Five rip-offs and financial wrongs that need to end: From ticket...
- 07:54 Grimsby Town boss eyeing TWO more signings in January window
- 07:53 Three-car crash on A19 LIVE: Lane closed near Sunderland causing...
- 07:53 The morning news headlines: Donald Trump vows to unify the US as he...
- 07:53 Sunshine and colder conditions
- 07:51 New coffee shop in Preston is taking shape
- 07:51 Historic Newsome Mill ponds saved from developers
- 07:50 Cameron House reveals plans for lochside terrace revamp