The EXACT ratio of coffee to water you need to use for your daily caffeine fix (and it's said to guarantee a perfect cup every time)
Some people can't live without coffee - and if you're one of those caffeine addicts, then it's very important that your daily fix tastes right.
Now experts have revealed there's a very precise ratio of grounds to water that works best when using a French press or making a pot of filter coffee.
And the very specific amount of ground coffee to hot water is said to make the difference between a weak cup of joe and a deliciously strong, energising beverage.
The so-called 'Golden Ratio' for the perfect cup of coffee is said to be one or two tablespoons of ground coffee for every six ounces of... read more
- 12:08 Saints 'ticking all the boxes' for prop star Franks
- 12:07 Police warn motorists: 'We'll be pulling YOU over if you drive this...
- 12:07 Sort it out! Council leader's plea to resolve hospital dispute
- 12:06 Women spends three years converting an old bus into a luxury...
- 12:05 Worksop man sentenced for role in organised theft of vans in three...
- 12:04 Tributes paid to RAC patrolman killed in collision on A617
- 12:03 Kia reveals third generation Ceed
- 12:03 Free travel on the Metrolink offered as part of Clean Air Day
- 12:02 REVIEW: Beautiful - The Carole King Story, Opera House, Blackpool
- 12:02 British Airways cancels 'incorrectly' cheap tickets
- 12:02 Protesters get on their bikes against fracking
- 12:02 Bithumb: Hackers 'rob crypto-exchange of $32m'
- 12:01 Amazon Alexa horrifies owner by declaring ‘Every time I close my...
- 12:01 Police appeal over missing nine-year-old Anita-May Davidson
- 12:01 Man, 45, stabbed in Finchley Park, Kingstanding - what neighbours...
- 12:00 Moving to the cloud makes good sense
- 12:00 Consultation launched into plans to expand Sheffield secondary...
- 12:00 World Cup beer shortage could hit Sheffield pubs and supermarkets
- 12:00 Sheffield cancer survivor praises “fabulous” NHS
- 11:59 World Cup beer shortage could hit Sheffield pubs and supermarkets
- 11:59 World Cup beer shortage could hit Doncaster pubs and supermarkets
- 11:59 REVIEW: Beautiful - The Carole King Story, Opera House, Blackpool
- 11:59 Music interview: Nile Rodgers on returning to Glasgow’s Kelvingrove...
- 11:58 Alan Sugar under fire over 'racist' Senegal World Cup team tweet
- 11:57 Bridge lighting up for MND Day
- 11:57 World Cup beer shortage could hit Doncaster pubs and supermarkets
- 11:55 How to get your Netflix membership cheaper - or make it completely...
- 11:55 Spitfire flypast highlight of action-packed Armed Forces Day in...
- 11:55 Transfer latest: Update on Hartlepool United striker search
- 11:52 Motorist caught watching TV while driving on the M6