THE END IS NIGH: US troops FAST ADVANCING on ISIS city foretold as site of APOCALYPSE
The crazed jihadis are cornered in Dabiq, a Syrian city foretold by Prophet Muhammad as the site of Armageddon.
American, Turkish and rebel forces are now fast approaching the jihadi stronghold - and the bloodthirsty radicals believe the battle will spark the end of the world.
Prophet Mohammad stated 1,400 years ago “the last hour will not come” until an Islamic army defeated “the Romans” there.
The reference to the Romans is now interpreted as the West, including those American special forces now advancing on the town along with official and unofficial allies.
Around 300 elite US... read more
- 12:53 Man dies as car overturns in late night collision
- 12:53 Beware! This rainbow emoji text can CRASH any iPhone: Here's how to...
- 12:53 Fraud is most common crime, with one in 10 falling victim
- 12:53 Airport passengers will be able to bag a pasty from new look Greggs
- 12:53 Have UFOs been spotted in Malaysia? Bizarre video shows two white...
- 12:53 Could YOU survive 8 months in a tiny dome with five over people?...
- 12:53 European Central Bank keeps key interest rate on hold
- 12:53 “I reign in Jeanie’s Bosom!” - the new book celebrating Robert...
- 12:52 UPDATE: Woman seriously injured after multi-vehicle crash on M1
- 12:52 Jail threat for Selston man who grew drugs to pay off debt to mum
- 12:51 This girl managed to get through an entire Tinder conversation by...
- 12:51 Julian Assange BACKTRACKS on vow to face US justice after Chelsea...
- 12:51 Liverpool will lose this star man in the summer, reveals former...
- 12:51 Ceilidh event at Wragby for hospice funds
- 12:51 Murder investigation launched after baby death
- 12:51 Two Long Eaton restaurants to merge to become 'new and exciting'...
- 12:51 Man charged over knifepoint robbery at Co-op last summer
- 12:51 How did your child’s school fare in GCSE tables?
- 12:50 Proud West Notts College hailed as champion of LGBT diversity
- 12:49 Engineers called out after residents left without gas in Oundle
- 12:49 Which feathered friends are visiting your garden?
- 12:49 Controversial Butterley Spillway scheme up for regional award
- 12:49 Sir Patrick Stewart to voice the poo in the Emoji Movie
- 12:48 Afghan journalists face more threats as violence spreads
- 12:48 French Left seeks candidate to take election poisoned chalice
- 12:47 Gangland figure Ross Monaghan was wearing bulletproof vest when he...
- 12:47 Cricketers are bowled over by success across the board
- 12:46 Carlisle man admits £37,000 benefits fraud
- 12:46 UPDATE: Woman bailed in Leonne Weeks murder enquiry
- 12:46 14 stunning windows that give the best views of Liverpool