The booze and abuse blighting Grimsby town centre bus stops
IT STARTED with a letter, but quickly grew into a tale of "truly vile" drunken, antisocial behaviour that is driving people away from Grimsby's Riverhead Exchange and blighting the lives of small business owners.
Earlier this week, we published a letter from a reader about the horror of her daily commute.
Our Facebook page was quickly inundated with scores of comments from people facing the same problem, including bus drivers, who say they have been reporting problems for some time.
We have been told that last week, one of the bus stands was even set alight, and traders have also... read more
- 18:27 Israel's Netanyahu gives conditional 'No' to meeting Palestinian...
- 18:27 Eyeing re-election, Germany's Merkel takes tougher tone on migrants
- 18:27 Left-wing voter support jumps for former French PM Valls - poll
- 18:26 Everton ace reveals pal's joy at securing Manchester United move
- 18:23 The search is on for Junior Miss Lincolnshire
- 18:22 Plans to demolish Crosby Primary School
- 18:22 Seasonal songs at town concert in Spilsby
- 18:22 Gary Rowett: how Burton Albion helped get full-time football out of...
- 18:22 New £5 notes engraved with Jane Austen worth £50,000 circulated in...
- 18:22 The search is on for Junior Miss Lincolnshire
- 18:22 Nottinghamshire Police given £1m to set up business crime hub
- 18:22 Heartbroken parents face devastating Christmas after death of...
- 18:20 Mum's shock as SECOND new baby makes entrance in hospital car park
- 18:20 Your used stamps can be used to help fight against cancer
- 18:19 Christmas stock show at Louth’s Cattle Market
- 18:18 Three people trapped after car and van crash in Narborough Road
- 18:15 Crash between car and lorry causes traffic chaos in Hedon Road, Hull
- 18:15 Jessica Lawson WILL get her colourful memorial bench thanks to...
- 18:14 Flu outbreak closes Stockport high school for five days
- 18:13 Good turnout to Melton’s 2016 Fatstock Show
- 18:13 Strobe lighting provides a flicker of hope in the fight against...
- 18:08 Nottingham luxury handbag designer targets Selfridges with new brand
- 18:07 Manhunt sparked after convicted arsonist escapes from Sudbury prison
- 18:07 'Flashing light therapy' for Alzheimer's
- 18:06 Telford & Wrekin Council emergency meeting over A&E plans - updates
- 18:06 Tata commits to future in Port Talbot - saving 4,000 jobs
- 18:06 Chelsea legend: This is why Diego Costa is totally outperforming...
- 18:05 Here’s the moment an exhausted baby seal was found wadding a mile...
- 18:05 Tastes of the black stuff at Gosberton Winter Ale Festival
- 18:05 Burglars steal child’s quad bike from Moulton