The Apprentice 2016: the 18 candidates desperate to impress Lord Alan Sugar
0 Have your say This year’s contestants for BBC’s The Apprentice are a modest bunch.
They’re as obnoxious and full of themselves as ever.
And they’re desperate to go into business with Lord Alan Sugar
Here is 2016’s crop:
She says: “I am incredibly hard working, driven, and I’ll stop at nothing to get what I want.”
Lives: Ceredigion, Wales
Occupation: owner of a cake company
She says: “Like the Tasmanian devil in the famous cartoon, I will torpedo my way through to the win.”
Occupation: owner of a business... read more
- 01:56 Rag N Bone Man wins Brits Critics’ Choice Award 2017
- 01:56 Paul Hollywood: The Great British Bake Off will 'stay the same'
- 01:54 'Donald Trump WILL be President' US judge pulls the plug on recount...
- 01:54 Canada's pro-pipeline First Nations
- 01:38 Aleppo battle: Assad says victory in city would be 'huge step'
- 01:27 Joey Barton holding no grudges after ill-fated Rangers spell as...
- 01:25 South Korea worried about growing economic risks, amid impeachment...
- 01:21 Arsenal must convince Alexis Sanchez he will win trophies if he...
- 01:21 Roy Keane slams 'disrespectful' Manchester City after Champions...
- 01:20 Advertising ban for unhealthy food and drinks is 'welcome step'
- 01:19 Giraffes facing 'silent extinction' as population plunges
- 01:05 Louth school in ‘special measures’ after damning Ofsted report
- 00:57 I hate it when people pity me... I reckon I'm happier than them!...
- 00:54 New Zealand leadership frontrunner names likely finance minister
- 00:53 Toronto boy planned attack on massacre anniversary - police
- 00:52 First US Somali lawmaker gets 'Islamophobic threats' in taxi
- 00:48 Letter from Africa: What has gone wrong for Nigeria's President...
- 00:46 £2.4m to help more Cumbrian teenagers get a university education
- 00:46 Trump fills homeland security, environment, China ambassador jobs
- 00:46 Malta's paradox: A beacon of gay rights that bans abortion
- 00:45 Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino insists side will aim for Europa...
- 00:45 Worksop tenant hands back keys after fraud offence
- 00:41 Alzheimer’s could be stopped by light into eyes, say scientists
- 00:40 FIFA to trial TV replays at Club World Cup with referees watching...
- 00:40 Claudio Ranieri: I'll take blame for Porto thrashing as I offered...
- 00:38 Great British Bake Off to remain 'exactly the same' after Channel...
- 00:38 Bin Laden family killed in private jet travelling 40% too fast,...
- 00:38 Patients waiting week longer to see consultant than four years ago,...
- 00:38 Ban on junk food ads aimed at children extended to online and...
- 00:38 Saudi Arabia 'playing proxy wars' in Middle East, says Boris Johnson