The Apprentice 2016: the 18 candidates desperate to impress Lord Alan Sugar
0 Have your say This year’s contestants for BBC’s The Apprentice are a modest bunch. Just kidding.
They’re as obnoxious and full of themselves as ever.
Their opening sentences, designed to impress Lord Alan Sugar, but always managing to infuriate the rest of us.
Courtney Wood: “How would I describe myself in one sentence? I’ll give you one word: awesome.”
Dillon St. Paul: “Sometimes batting the eyelashes can get you a lot in business. Hence, the mascara comes in handy – so they can see those lashes.”
Oliver Nohl-Oser: “Sometimes I feel like James Bond when I’m in my suit.”
Frances Bishop:... read more
- 13:28 Luke Shaw ‘does make you pull your hair out at times’, claims coach...
- 13:28 Former police officer offering a bed to homeless young people with...
- 13:28 Girl, 5, suffers burns after hair product caught light from candle
- 13:28 Who is Indiana Vassilev? Aston Villa's new recruit with 'no limit'
- 13:28 Tom Ross: How sad to see West Brom go down without a whimper
- 13:28 Five ways employment law is changing from April 2018 - and how...
- 13:27 Llandough Hospital: Barry woman's 'let my daughter home' plea
- 13:27 Water bacteria probe extended to Queen Elizabeth Hospital
- 13:26 Zena Skinner obituary
- 13:26 Lucifer season 3, episode 19 promo: What will happen next in Orange...
- 13:26 ‘Devastated’ Dec Donnelly pictured for first time since Ant...
- 13:25 Which roads will be closed when the Tour de Yorkshire rides through?
- 13:25 Maryland school shooting: 'Several students shot' after gunman...
- 13:25 Independent shoe shop for children to open in Leamington
- 13:24 Facebook pressured to give evidence amid accusations Mark...
- 13:22 Ant McPartlin news: Declan Donnelly’s ITV family claim star is ‘out...
- 13:22 Maryland school shooting reported, school district says
- 13:20 Egg-cellent effort by Volvo for Myton Hospices
- 13:19 Tourist dies after two parachutists collide mid-air
- 13:19 Boy’s third leg is finally removed in pioneering surgery
- 13:17 Hawaii travel guide: living the island life
- 13:17 The Money Saving Expert advice on driving down car insurance costs
- 13:17 Ospreys make earliest return to Rutland Water
- 13:16 Dads who want to care for their children are being failed by...
- 13:16 The last bendi-bus is making it's final journey in Coventry today
- 13:15 Stereos confiscated from Kettering noisy neighbour
- 13:14 PSL Peshawar Zalmi vs Quetta Gladiators LIVE stream: How to watch...
- 13:14 FIFA 18 TOTW 27 predictions: FUT Team of the Week to include...
- 13:14 Ringo Starr receives knighthood: 'I'll wear it at breakfast'
- 13:13 Number of missing sex offenders in Banburyshire revealed