The $300 PancakeBot goes on sale: Printer can create everything from a selfie to the Eiffel Tower for breakfast
Breakfast is no longer just the most important meal of the day - it is also the most entertaining.
What began as a Lego creation and became a Kickstarter hit is now a working robot that uses 3D printing technology to transform boring round pancakes into various designs and characters.
Users can upload images into the machine with an SD card, then using a robotic nozzle, the PancakeBot draws their creation with batter on an electrically powered griddle.
Scroll down for videos
HOW DOES IT WORK? PancakeBot is equip with user-friendly software that allows you to design your own pancake by... read more
- 12:41 YP Letters: Brexit vote a shot across Government’s bows
- 12:41 YP Letters: Increasing road capacity will not bring solutions for...
- 12:41 Lichfield projects earn a share of £2,750 funding pot
- 12:41 YP Letters: Moorland for grouse shoot key to wildlife
- 12:41 Win not enough as Burntwood RUFC narrowly miss out on promotion
- 12:41 Plans for 63 houses and new residential care home on land in Fradley
- 12:40 Roadworks latest: Where to expect delays on Tuesday, April 24, in...
- 12:40 Why you could face a huge fine if you wear sunglasses while driving
- 12:40 Luis Enrique will make Aaron Ramsey's contract top priority should...
- 12:40 Luis Enrique leading the race to replace Arsene Wenger at Arsenal...
- 12:40 Cabbie loses licence after not securing disabled passenger properly
- 12:40 Anthony Joshua shows off brute strength as he hurls medicine balls...
- 12:39 Miraculous 82-year-old recovers from dementia after changing diet
- 12:38 What is the Brathay Trust? The charity Matt Campbell was running...
- 12:37 Four miles of queues on M1 after HGV breaks down
- 12:37 Whitby's summer music festival is cancelled due to funding issues
- 12:37 Paul Pogba: The TRUTH about my relationship with Man Utd boss Jose...
- 12:36 Four miles of queues on M1 after HGV breaks down
- 12:36 Chef to cook at pay-as-you-fel cafe in Stamford
- 12:36 Britain’s Most Wanted list: sexual crimes
- 12:35 Roadworks latest: Where to expect delays on Tuesday, April 24, in...
- 12:35 JK Rowling won’t write anymore Harry Potter stories set in the future
- 12:35 Katie Bulmer-Cooke: You only get one body – take care of it
- 12:35 RAF centenary celebrations to be held in Durham
- 12:33 France's outsiders are making late bids to go to the World Cup
- 12:33 Manchester City pitch invasion to celebrate title being...
- 12:34 TorNaCoille Country House Hotel, Banchory
- 12:33 Hoffenheim hit the heights to make Nagelsmann more desirable than ever
- 12:33 Vivian Cheruiyot wins women’s London Marathon after Mary Keitany fades
- 12:33 Masterchef contestant, 29, dies after collapsing during London...