Tesco to fine shoppers who park in parent-and-child bays up to £70
Tesco is to start fining people who park in disabled bays or spaces reserved for parents and children at its stores.
The supermarket giants has announced it will roll out the fines at 81 of its stores around the country, with the scheme being extended to more than 200 other stores over the next few weeks.
The locations of the stores have not yet been revealed. Tesco has more than 25 stores in Nottinghamshire, including superstores in Bulwell, Top Valley and Hucknall.
Read more: Man assaulted with own walking stick in Parliament Street
The move will see staff armed with a special smartphone... read more
- 10:13 Broadchurch shows how rape is not just a gratuitous plot device
- 10:13 How was your weekend running?
- 10:13 Everything you need to know about vitamin B12 deficiency
- 10:13 Do painkillers offer any help for back pain?
- 10:13 Arsenal are the most consistent team on the planet, claims...
- 10:13 Shamed ex-Sunderland star Adam Johnson launches new appeal over...
- 10:13 12 arrests in dawn raids as part of bid to stop drugs from...
- 10:13 Racist abuse hurled at pensioner on Wearside street
- 10:12 Anger rises as Fylde coast fracking protests ramp up
- 10:12 Spencer’s first goal earns Biggleswade double
- 10:12 British defence stocks SOAR as Donald Trump plans $54billion...
- 10:12 Real Madrid star decides to come to London: He wants to join...
- 10:12 ‘I want my story to be of help to others’
- 10:12 Tributes paid following death of county councillor
- 10:12 Residents urged to join in with Great British Spring Clean
- 10:12 PEAK RESORT: Building work starts on £400million attraction
- 10:12 Barcelona midfielder Andres Iniesta urges Luis Enrique to stay at...
- 10:10 Warwick man who was saved by donor set to compete in World...
- 10:09 France - Reasons to be bullish despite election stress
- 10:09 'Harder, faster, louder': how drone-pilot drama Grounded shook the...
- 10:09 VIDEO: "I don't regret it:" Local professional boxer who served 21...
- 10:09 Hartlepool boy remains in a critical condition today
- 10:09 Traffic lights causing chaos in Bramley Vale
- 10:09 Fraudsters may have targeted elderly man in Chesterfield
- 10:09 New club is launched to help those with dementia
- 10:09 Colleagues to host charity football match in memory of Peter
- 10:09 Kedleston Road bus crash outside University of Derby - ambulance...
- 10:08 Cesc Fabregas wants to stay at Chelsea to continue education under...
- 10:08 Lancashire women to make history
- 10:08 For the love of God stop celebrating Pancake Day with the...