Tesco supplies low in dispute with supplier Unilever
0 Have your say Supermarket giant Tesco has stopped selling major household-name brands online after a price war erupted between Tesco and British-Dutch supplier Unilever.
It is reported that Unilever has instigated a 10 per cent wholesale price hike in its goods which include Marmite, Persil,Hellman’s Mayonnaise and Ben and Jerry’s Ice Cream.
Tesco is reported to have refused and the resulting chaos has hit supplies of Unilever products in Tesco outlets.
Tesco has already withdrawn Unilever products from sale online, and stocks are reported to be running low in stores across the UK.... read more
- 08:28 Farm helps to combat loneliness
- 08:28 Antiques experts visit centre
- 08:28 Brian is added to Walk of Fame for his charity efforts
- 08:28 Home sweet home for brewing firm
- 08:27 Arsenal transfer news: will Mesut Ozil fit into Unai Emery’s master...
- 08:26 24-hour walk bid to aid Blind Veterans charity
- 08:26 Fears 14-year-olds could be targeted in Victoria's...
- 08:26 Trump set to head to Scotland for golf during state visit
- 08:25 Action over concerns about warm weather bringing in more town...
- 08:24 Harden's 30 help Rockets even series with Warriors at two games apiece
- 08:24 Australian gymnasts and staff to be trained to identify child abuse
- 08:24 Stolen car being hunted by Cumbria Police
- 08:23 Liverpool star should be LEFT OUT of Champions League final even if...
- 08:23 Action over concerns about warm weather bringing in more town...
- 08:23 World Cup 2018: England squad snapped training for first time with...
- 08:20 Nearly twice as many over-65s in employment than a decade ago,...
- 08:20 Board members at NHS Tayside to be tested for skills and experience...
- 08:20 Caglar Soyuncu suggests Arsenal transfer could be finalised within...
- 08:20 Mikel Arteta told he can replace Pep Guardiola at Manchester City
- 08:18 Two men stand trial charged with kidnap and rape during alleged...
- 08:17 Brian Monteith: Why SNP’s bid to restart independence debate is a joke
- 08:16 Brighouse crash involving stolen car leads to four arrests
- 08:16 Liverpool target Christian Pulisic opens up on Anfield transfer...
- 08:16 Arsenal news: Mikel Arteta ‘shocked’ after learning fate following...
- 08:15 24-hour walk bid to aid Blind Veterans charity
- 08:14 Police investigation after man dies at engineering factory
- 08:14 Yaya Toure refuses to rule out Manchester United move
- 08:14 Teenagers hunted over robbery outside Sheffield shop
- 08:13 Charity urges people to help protect community from drug gangs
- 08:13 Campaigners in court over NHS policy