Ten tips to protect your small business from hackers: Be safe, as cyber crime rockets and open banking approaches
Crime committed online by cyber hackers is increasingly becoming daily news.
Last week, Cash Converters revealed it had suffered a major breach of security with thousands of UK borrowers' personal data being held to ransom.
It comes hot on the heels of one of the worst ever data breaches at credit agency Equifax, which saw 694,000 customer records in the UK have their data stolen.
Earlier this year, the NHS ground to a halt after hackers hijacked its systems using ransomware, sending doctors, nurses and patients into temporary chaos as their computers locked them out, causing operations... read more
- 15:54 World champion boxer Robin Reid takes to the ring with young Daniel...
- 15:53 Cow’s burps could become less damaging if we feed them seaweed
- 15:53 Man accused of killing Sheffield toddler due back in court next week
- 15:53 BREAKING NEWS: Person hit by train at Doncaster railway station
- 15:53 VIDEO: Decline in Puffin numbers on the Farnes
- 15:52 Liverpool star James Milner is BETTER than Cristiano Ronaldo – new...
- 15:52 Man accused of killing Sheffield toddler due back in court next week
- 15:52 RSC confirms David Walliams and Robbie Williams collaboration
- 15:52 Stratford skipper Whelan eyeing title challenge
- 15:51 Thunderstorms: What causes this extreme weather phenomena and can...
- 15:51 New gin bar and real ale pub on the way?
- 15:51 Scotland school clothing grant of £100 to relieve family pressure
- 15:51 Boy arrested over stabbing death of Sheffield teenager
- 15:50 Flood defences coming to Padiham
- 15:49 Taxi driver 'who rubbed groin' loses appeal to win back licence
- 15:49 Motorists face severe delays in Leeds city centre as police deal...
- 15:48 Young Americans are paying $600 to learn social skills. They should...
- 15:48 Our relationship with our 32-year-old daughter has broken down
- 15:48 Meghan Markle’s coat of arms revealed by Kensington Palace...
- 15:48 South Shields thug who beat up his girlfriend is spared jail after...
- 15:48 What and when is Trinity Sunday and how is it celebrated?
- 15:48 Marks and Spencer's 'everywoman' exposed as a high street myth
- 15:48 Martin Parr’s day at the Chelsea flower show – a photo essay
- 15:47 Brendan Ingle obituary
- 15:47 Leinster target Pro14 final win over Scarlets for Irish triple...
- 15:47 Public Health England warns of measles outbreak at music festivals
- 15:47 Donald Trump says North Korea summit could be back on
- 15:46 Cumbria Police urges residents to be wary of sunny weather thieves
- 15:46 Exploding lighter fuel can left teen needing skin graft
- 15:46 Sunderland experts land book deal with Harry Potter publisher