Telford business group joins calls to keep both A&Es in Shropshire
0 Comments Telford Business Board, an influential body representing a wide variety of sectors in the borough, appealed to other bosses to back the Princess Royal Hospital at the launch of a new economic development strategy for the borough.
Chairman Paul Hinkins said the business board had unanimously voted in favour of supporting Telford & Wrekin Council’s efforts to retain an A&E and women and children’s unit at the Princess Royal Hospital.
About 150 delegates attended the event at the University of Wolverhampton’s Priorslee campus, with more than half posing for photographs with... read more
- 15:58 Cleethorpes Pier to be transformed into 'world's biggest fish and...
- 15:58 Couple who raised £250,000 for daughter’s rare skin condition face...
- 15:57 Somercotes and Theddlethorpe Academies spread Christmas cheer
- 15:57 Mick Jagger becomes dad for the eighth time aged 73
- 15:55 Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez must reject China transfer, says Lee Dixon
- 15:55 Dad shares his 1-year-old daughter’s amazing reaction to her first...
- 15:54 MPs to travel around UK to hear public's views on immigration
- 15:54 Top 10 things to do in Lancashire at the weekend
- 15:54 Who is Angela Merkel's husband? Meet the Chancellor’s elusive...
- 15:54 Jack Adcock's mum says 'at last there is justice' after doctor...
- 15:51 Do YOU have undiagnosed hypertension? Why clinical tests fail to...
- 15:51 Top 5 WORST celebrity diet trends to avoid in 2017: From teatoxes...
- 15:51 'Dada': Heart-melting video shows twin brothers once conjoined at...
- 15:51 Burnley to welcome Syrian refugee families
- 15:50 Paris makes public transport free to combat pollution
- 15:50 British spies have infiltrated Isis HQ
- 15:50 Homeless men killed in Chinatown blaze turned down help
- 15:50 IMF says retains confidence in Lagarde over French trial
- 15:50 Ruben Loftus-Cheek: Why this Chelsea star is so important despite...
- 15:50 Teenager threatened with machete
- 15:48 French taxpayers face huge nuclear bill as EDF financial crisis...
- 15:47 New self-service McDonald’s
- 15:47 Top 10 things to do in Lancashire at the weekend
- 15:46 Dance club take to rugby pitch
- 15:46 Man caught speeding and another who drove without insurance are...
- 15:46 Burnley to welcome Syrian refugee families
- 15:46 New self-service McDonald’s
- 15:46 Watch: Derby's Rolls-Royce celebrates as latest engine takes to skies
- 15:45 YOUR SAY: Where would you make cuts to Derbyshire County Council’s...
- 15:45 Where is Santa going to be this year?